Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$495 per person
- 24 hour access
- Business park setting
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Custom signage
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Ready to go
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Co-working has never looked so good - these vibrant offices in Sydney's Inner West provide service users with a superb variety of collaborative spaces and high-tech equipment.
Designed from the ground up as a blended concept, the space offers a blended mix of work areas to suit all business needs and to help tenants reach their full potential. Private offices, dedicated desks, flexible desks - every need is catered for.
This office space promotes users interactivity and collaboration, enabling sharing economies and collaborative social networking.
The facility also offers meeting rooms, upon request, with the necessary technology and furnishings for hosting group sessions/presentations for service users.
This award-winning business centre is located in Alexandria, just south of Sydney's CBD, providing an ideal base for small businesses.
You can walk to Green Square Train Station (900m), the Ground of Alexandria Cafe and Sydney Park easily from this location. It is only a 10-minute drive to the airport for those occupants who travel abroad regularly.
Just 70m away from this location is Beaconsfield park, which provides a lovely setting for breaks and 'walking meetings'.
Due to its highly desirable location in the city, this business centre is an attractive alternative for companies based in or moving to Sydney.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Airlite (hardware) 104m from business centre
- Meaningful Action Practice (doctor) 112m from business centre
- Strathfield Drycleaners (laundry) 118m from business centre
- The Seventh Wave (doctor) 125m from business centre
- Beaconsfield Park Tennis Courts (tennis court) 137m from business centre
- Raco Family (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 143m from business centre
- J.M Raco & V.J Raco (repair facility) 145m from business centre
- Ss&p Group (fitness club center, sports center) 148m from business centre
- Bmv Automotive Services (repair facility) 153m from business centre
- Fluid Espresso (café/pub, café) 159m from business centre
- H & H Cafe (café/pub, café) 160m from business centre
- Bus Stop - Collins St Near O'Riordan St (public transport stop, bus stop) 162m from business centre
- Mascot Towing Services (repair facility, repair shops) 163m from business centre
- Oasis Car Wash & Cafe (car wash) 166m from business centre
- Gold Carwash & Cafe (car wash) 174m from business centre
- Personal Digital (computer supplies) 40m from business centre
- Coco Republic (furniture/home furnishings) 42m from business centre
- Mir-Aus (office equipment) 43m from business centre
- Public Toilet - Beaconsfield Park (toilet) 53m from business centre
- Corningware Corelle Pyrex Factory Outlet (furniture/home furnishings) 73m from business centre
- BBQ Area Beaconsfield (park recreation area, picnic area) 74m from business centre
- Coco Republic Financ (furniture/home furnishings) 76m from business centre
- L'Americano (café/pub, café) 80m from business centre
- Beaconsfield Park (park recreation area, park) 88m from business centre
- Jensen's Tennis Centre / City Community Tennis (tennis court) 89m from business centre
- Grandma's Little Bakery (restaurant, bistro) 91m from business centre
- Ten Buck Tees (retail outlet) 97m from business centre