Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$500 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$471 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$93 per month
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Telephone answering service
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Located in the heart of Sydney, these well-designed shared offices and executive suites offer a great mix of functions. Whatever your company's size or sector, this office hub is ready to meet your requirements.
This versatile workspace provides entrepreneurs and creatives with offices, coworking areas, and meeting rooms so that they can work and collaborate as needed.
A number of service packages are available at this business centre at fixed prices, an outstanding benefit that helps firms plan for future expenditures while giving them security in the knowledge that there will be very few additional costs over and above the monthly rental.
As a commuter, if the centre has bike storage and end-of-trip facilities, you can plan your commute accordingly. Additional provisions and services include, inclusive rates service agreements, high-speed wi-fi, adaptive service contracts, a delivery handling service, and an IT and telecoms system.
At the corner of George and Goulburn Streets, the building has easy access to bus stops as well as Capital Square Light Rail, and it is only ten minutes walk from Central and Town Hall stations.
At World Square, which features over 40 bars and restaurants, as well as Chinatown, you can grab lunch within walking distance.
Sydney Airport is approximately 13 km away, about 21 minutes away, on an average day. Paletté is less than a minute's walk away, and it is a favourite of many occupants of this business center.
You can easily visit some of Sydney's cultural attractions on foot, such as the nearby Museum of Freemasonry and the Anzac Memorial, and catch shows at both the Capital and Metro Theatres, or catch a premiere at Event Cinemas.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Sydney Airport (typically 16 - 26 min, 12.2 km via M1)
- Rail ARC Consulting (37 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- The Summit Wellness Day Spa (beauty salon) 15m from business centre
- Cassia Garden (flats/apartment complex) 21m from business centre
- PaletTé (tea house, café/pub) 21m from business centre
- Paletté (restaurant) 22m from business centre
- Chatime (restaurant, fast food) 23m from business centre
- World Square Shopping Centre (winery) 26m from business centre
- Shanghai Wangwang (restaurant, shanghai) 26m from business centre
- Coles - World Square (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 26m from business centre
- Australian Health Outlet (doctor) 27m from business centre
- Kostic Enterprises (doctor) 27m from business centre
- R And C Studio Hair And Beauty Specialist (beauty salon) 27m from business centre
- Australian Institute of Professional Pathways (college/university) 27m from business centre
- Chanra Khen (beauty salon) 27m from business centre
- Marcs (mobile phone shop) 27m from business centre
- Chatime-Inmark Tower (restaurant, take away) 29m from business centre
- Amazing Worldwide Tours (travel agents) 30m from business centre
- Malabang (restaurant, chinese) 36m from business centre
- Lantern By Wagaya (restaurant, japanese) 36m from business centre
- ARC Consulting (vocational training, school) 37m from business centre
- Westpac (bank) 38m from business centre
- Nosh Cafe & Restaurant (restaurant) 38m from business centre
- National Australia Bank World Square Branch (bank) 38m from business centre
- GreenBox Karaoke (karaoke club, nightlife) 39m from business centre
- Massage World (solarium massage, leisure center) 40m from business centre
- 80 Proof (discotheque, nightlife) 41m from business centre
- Chatime-569 George Street (restaurant, take away) 42m from business centre
- Nosh-Up (café/pub, café) 44m from business centre
- Custom Kebabs (restaurant, fast food) 45m from business centre
- Bus Stand (public transport stop, bus stop) 45m from business centre
- Harley Men's Hair Cut (hairdressers barbers) 46m from business centre
- Autotech Automotive Services (repair facility, repair shops) 46m from business centre
- Oliver Brown - World Square (food shops) 46m from business centre
- Vitalic (fitness club center, sports center) 46m from business centre
- Nib Travel Insurance Distribution (travel agents) 46m from business centre
- Soul Origin-Cbd (restaurant, sandwich) 46m from business centre
- Lei Australia Education (college/university) 46m from business centre
- Flow Night Club (discotheque, nightlife) 46m from business centre
- Think Education (college/university) 46m from business centre
- Form Two Lanes (repair facility) 46m from business centre
- Breadtop World Square (bakers) 46m from business centre
- Quanjude (restaurant) 46m from business centre
- Nando's (restaurant, fast food) 46m from business centre
- Cheers Bar (café/pub, pub) 46m from business centre