Sorry, this serviced office centre is no longer available
The centre has either closed or is no longer represented by NewOfficeAsia.com.
Here are some related centres that might be of interest or feel free to browse the archived details below.
Office space decription
Set to open in February 2018, this business centre offers friendly co-working space that allows you to work alongside like-minded professionals to enhance productivity. The centre provides both flexible and fixed desks, in addition to private studios, all of which come well-equipped with fibre internet and photocopying technology. Securely access the building day or night and enjoy full use of the superb meeting rooms which can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. With weekly wellness, learning and social events, there is plenty of opportunity for your team to connect with others and gain valuable skills that contribute to improving the business.
Situated on Liverpool Street, these offices benefit from a strategic location in Darlinghurst, positioned just moments away from the Sydney central business district. The awe-inspiring Hyde Park is just a stone's throw away and provides a tranquil setting for a lunchtime stroll and there is a multitude of cafes, restaurants, shops and entertainment facilities to choose from. Museum Station is a short stroll away and Sydney Airport can easily reached within a 15 minute drive - perfect for global companies and travelling professionals alike.
Map, transport and POIs
- Airport Sydney Airport (14 min, 7.5 km via O'Riordan St)
- Tube Museum
Points of interest within 1000 metres
- The Australian Museum (museum) 365m from business centre
- Cook and Phillip Park (swimming) 488m from business centre
- Frog Hollow Reserve (park) 632m from business centre
- Green Park (park) 633m from business centre
- Hyde Park (park) 659m from business centre
- Saint Mary's Cathedral (place of worship) 703m from business centre
- Belmore Park (park) 736m from business centre
- St James (subway entrance) 811m from business centre
- Capitol Square (railway station) 824m from business centre
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum (museum) 875m from business centre
- Central (railway station) 907m from business centre
- Federal Law Courts (courthouse) 944m from business centre
- The Mint (museum) 956m from business centre
- Day Street Police Station (police) 959m from business centre