Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$660 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$440 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
- 24 hour access
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- Games room
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Kitchen facilities
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Pet friendly
- Presentation equipment
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Restaurant in the building
- Shared Workspace
- Telephone answering service
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Sydney's creative and industrial hub of Zetland is the perfect location for this stunning office space. Sydney is only a short journey away placing tenants within firing distance of all the action.
The space offers meeting rooms for hire, which can serve as professional spaces for team meetings and client meetups.
A total of 2,500 square metres has been devoted to this new commercial property, featuring serviced offices, coworking desks, event space, and parking. There are few places that are this close to Sydney's CBD without the congestion and crowds of the city centre.
This office premises cater for every necessity a business is likely to have and offers the highly rated cafeteria which serves an array of meals and hot/cold drinks whilst providing a great place to unwind.
In this location, you can manage your organisation in a vibrant part of Sydney. A comprehensive selection of business-friendly amenities and local/national transportation links ensures that access to other regions and the rest of the world is easy.
Just a short walk from the property are a selection of dining venues. Roughly 70 metres away you can visit On The Pine Limite, providing a great option for winding down and working lunches following the work day.
The journey time to Sydney Airport fluctuates depending on factors such as traffic conditions and the day. Most tenants should anticipate a transfer of 9-22 minutes on a regular day. It is very easy to get to the centre by train as Green Square Station is within 10 minutes' walking distance, or you can take the bus that drops you off at Epson Road.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Sydney Airport (typically 9 - 22 min, 4.4 km via O'Riordan St)
- Rail Livingstone International (107 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- Holden Dealership (repair facility) 102m from business centre
- Livingstone International (manufacturing facility) 107m from business centre
- Livingstone International (vocational training, school) 107m from business centre
- Holden Suttons City Customer Lounge (café/pub, café) 136m from business centre
- Bus Stop - Epsom Rd Opp Dalmeny Av (public transport stop, bus stop) 153m from business centre
- Corporate Express Supply Chain (furniture/home furnishings) 168m from business centre
- Bondi Smile Limite (dentist) 199m from business centre
- Bowan Island East Village (restaurant) 199m from business centre
- Mobile Dental (dentist) 210m from business centre
- Rationale Skincare (hairdressers barbers) 210m from business centre
- Two Great Blokes And A Truck (repair facility) 210m from business centre
- Rosebary Towing (repair facility, repair shops) 219m from business centre
- Tuffy Toned A1 (repair facility, repair shops) 219m from business centre
- T12 Stationery (office equipment) 222m from business centre
- Zetland Children's Early Learning Centre (child care facility, school) 229m from business centre
- Universal Choice Wholesaler (medical supplies equipment) 235m from business centre
- Sydney City Alfa (repair facility) 24m from business centre
- Livingstone International (medical supplies equipment) 240m from business centre
- Phiit Box (fitness club center, sports center) 244m from business centre
- Happy Pancake (bakers) 244m from business centre
- Zetland Children's Early Learning Centre (child care facility, school) 244m from business centre
- Wee Wonders Child Care Centre (child care facility, school) 267m from business centre
- Zen Supermarket (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 27m from business centre
- Fernwood Fitness Green Square (fitness club center, sports center) 301m from business centre
- Optus (mobile phone shop) 301m from business centre
- Les Bridge Playground (park recreation area, park) 312m from business centre
- Moldavsky Dance (beauty salon) 320m from business centre
- Brazilian Beauty Spa (beauty salon) 320m from business centre
- Medent Services (doctor) 320m from business centre
- Suttons City Mitsubishi Rosebery (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 57m from business centre
- Suttons City Nissan (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 58m from business centre
- Jagtrack (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 58m from business centre
- On The Pine Limite (restaurant, fast food) 65m from business centre
- Bus Stop - Epsom Rd After Link Rd (public transport stop, bus stop) 73m from business centre
- Bus Stop - Epsom Rd Opp Link Rd (public transport stop, bus stop) 87m from business centre