Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp3.5e+006 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
Rp365000 per month
- 24 hour access
- Air conditioned
- Environmentally sensitive (BREEAM/LEED certified)
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Kitchen facilities
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- Ready to go
- Restaurant in the building
- Telephone answering service
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Providing both a great location and an array of services designed for success, this building would be a great solution for companies that are looking for the best office space.
This organisation boasts nine office spaces that offer some of the best workspaces in Jakarta.
This building specialises in low-cost services to help you set up your Indonesian business presence, including office space and virtual office packages.
In addition to providing services and facilities at an agreed fixed monthly price, this work centre offers tenants a guarantee that there will be no unanticipated costs in addition to their rental expenses.
In addition to being located in a business district of Jakarta, this space is close to several places to eat and drink, where staff members can take a breather between meetings.
The centre is conveniently located close to the Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport, which is only 19 km away. The Inner Ring Road to the airport takes about 27 minutes.
The centre provides a convenient means to accommodate employees who often travel overnight. In about 5 minutes, you can walk to the FM1 Boutique Hotel, which is the closest lodging to this location.
Offering very competitive rates, easy accessibility for commuters, and some local amenities, you would be hard-pressed to find a better location for a business in Jakarta.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Bank Victoria (bank) 125m from business centre
- Tanjung Duren (gate) 135m from business centre
- giant Mediterania Tanjung Duren (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 140m from business centre
- Mediterania Garden Residences 1 (condominium complex) 140m from business centre
- Kimia Farma (pharmacy) 146m from business centre
- Toe Soto (restaurant, indonesian) 150m from business centre
- Pempek Merdeka (restaurant, indonesian) 169m from business centre
- Podomoro City (condominium complex) 170m from business centre
- Titans Fitnes Center (sports center) 182m from business centre
- Royal Mediterania Garden (condominium complex) 182m from business centre
- Indomaret (convenience stores) 185m from business centre
- Central Park (parking garage) 199m from business centre
- Telkom (government office) 200m from business centre
- Center Watch (yacht basin, marina) 208m from business centre
- mandiri Podomoro City (bank) 219m from business centre
- FM1 Boutique Hotel (hotel/motel, hotel) 226m from business centre
- Subur Furniture (furniture/home furnishings) 226m from business centre
- Marugame Udon (restaurant, japanese) 61m from business centre
- HSBC (bank) 83m from business centre
- Polisi Sektor Tanjung Duren (police station) 96m from business centre