Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp2.8e+006 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp2.3e+006 per person
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Comfortable lounge
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Don't waste your time looking elsewhere - this office centre has it all!
Amenities included can be tailored to suit the individualrequirements of each resident, such as stylish and well provisioned meeting and conference facilities which are accessible to residents (subject to availability).
There are a variety of benefits to renting this space, including high-speed internet, state-of-the-art meeting rooms and infinite member networking opportunities.
Within Jakarta's most well-liked malls, this is one of Jakarta's most appealing co-working centres and offer access to numerous business centres across the country.
With its superb location in a lively district of Jakarta, this workspace should not be overlooked.
Keraton at the Plaza is no more than 60m away and accessible via a short walk in about 1 minutes.
From here using the Jakarta inner ring road, you can reach Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport in 16 kilometers.
In addition to being an excellent business hotspot, this executive centre also offers many places where you can relax and breathe fresh air thanks to Grand Hyatt Jakarta Park, which is a short walk from the executive center.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- BreadTalk - Plaza Indonesia (bakers) 101m from business centre
- Nata Cakes (bakers) 103m from business centre
- Ootoya (restaurant, japanese) 110m from business centre
- Agence Française de Developpement-Indonesia Resident Mission (embassy) 16m from business centre
- English First (language school, school) 43m from business centre
- Keraton at The Plaza (hotel/motel, hotel) 55m from business centre
- Clarance Salon (leisure center) 56m from business centre
- Ang Kaw Tong Textile Toko (tailor shop) 58m from business centre
- Grand Hyatt Jakarta (parking garage) 64m from business centre
- Yamaha Music Square (art school, school) 65m from business centre
- Qq Kopitiam (restaurant, indonesian) 67m from business centre
- Sushi Tei-Plaza Indonesia (restaurant, sushi) 71m from business centre
- I-Ta Suki (restaurant, japanese) 75m from business centre
- Lu'vaze (leisure center) 76m from business centre
- Peter F Saerang Salon (leisure center) 85m from business centre
- Patisserie Francois - Plaza Indonesia (bakers) 91m from business centre
- Paradise Inn (restaurant, indonesian) 97m from business centre