Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp3e+006 per person
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Ready to go
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
A modern work station at 23f Penthouse Plaza Marein is an impressive place to launch an office search in Jakarta with its state-of-the-art equipment and premium services.
Its friendly team are always available to listen closely to tenants requirements and delivers just the solutions they need. In addition to its state-of-the-art coworking spaces, it also offers meeting rooms, virtual office space, office space, and virtual coordination services.
Climate control is a critical aspect that no organisation should underestimate. This office centre's air conditioning keeps the office spaces cool during all seasons.
In addition to fully furnished suites with complimentary Wi-Fi, this location provides a fully equipped pantry with a free flow of coffee and tea, mailboxes, package deliveries, and mail receipts - it even provides daily newspapers!
The workspaces are located in the city's main business center, just a stone's throw from dining options and retail stores and with easy access to many public transportation options.
A minute's drive will bring you to Sudirman Station whilst a two-minute walk will bring you to the bus stop. Buses to the centre run very regularly.
Located 2 minutes away from the establishment is Setiabudi Astra Railway Station, allowing you to reach the rest of the region as well as across the nation easily.
This centre has a convenient location with so many business and transport facilities that it makes a very attractive investment for companies in search of highly specialised work facilities in Jakarta.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (typically 12 - 22 min, 12.0 km via Jakarta Inner Ring Road/Jl. Tol Cawang Grogol)
- Rail Setiabudi Astra (79 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- Sudirman Plaza (college/university) 50m from business centre
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Sudirman Plaza (coffee shop, café/pub) 50m from business centre
- BANK MEGA Sudirman Plaza (bank) 50m from business centre
- ANJ (industrial building) 50m from business centre
- The Mayflower Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments (flats/apartment complex) 50m from business centre
- BNI Indofood Tower (bank) 50m from business centre
- BANK MEGA Indofood Tower (bank) 55m from business centre
- Setiabudi Astra (railway station, metro) 79m from business centre
- Citra Netratama Tours & Travel (tourist information office) 83m from business centre
- Sunthi Seputi Wisma Nugra Saptana (industrial building) 83m from business centre