Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp6e+006 per person
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This brand-new co-working space & private office solution is equipped to satisfy all your needs in a community where companies can flourish.
It provides an easy way to network and work, not to mention and a micro-roasted coffee and fresh fruit water to quench your thirst! There are also phone booths for privacy when needed.
Small or large teams are just as welcome in these spaces, which are designed to promote productivity and comfort of staff.
The office hub can accommodate all the needs that an employer might have in the 21st century, offering activated data points, connectivity, and IT infrastructure. The facility offers IT support to get residents up to speed from the get-go and to deal with any errors that may arise.
A fantastic office hub in Jakarta, this hub offers companies looking for a good balance between low rental rates and a prime business location a great opportunity.
Commuter trains, the Trans Jakarta subway system, and mass transit systems are all directly accessible outside. You can easily connect to the Transjakarta line, Sudirman Station, and the city metro, so your commute will be simple and fast. A short drive from this address will take you 16 km to Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport, which can be reached in 22 minutes via the Jl. Tula cawang grogol.
Within 30 metres of the building you will find the post office, several amenities, and many other business-friendly services.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (typically 16 - 28 min, 15.1 km via Jl. Jend. Sudirman and Jakarta Inner Ring Road/Jl. Tol Cawang Grogol)
- Rail Setiabudi Astra (102 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- Celebrity Fitness (sports center) 102m from business centre
- Setiabudi Astra (railway station, metro) 102m from business centre
- Cattleya Cakes& Bakery (bakers) 17m from business centre
- The Grill Mid Plaza (restaurant, indonesian) 24m from business centre
- Scuna Mid Plaza (restaurant) 24m from business centre
- The Plaza Residences (condominium complex) 24m from business centre
- Turmeric Cafe Mid Plaza (café/pub, café) 24m from business centre
- Chikara Tei (restaurant, indonesian) 24m from business centre
- Sakana (restaurant, indonesian) 24m from business centre
- Embassy of the Republic of South Africa (embassy) 29m from business centre
- Kantorpos Jakarta Pusat Mid Plaza (post office) 32m from business centre
- Dental Clinic at Mid Plaza (dentist) 51m from business centre
- Bank of Tokyo - Mitsubishi UFJ (bank) 58m from business centre
- mandiri (bank) 62m from business centre
- Permata Bank Mid Plaza (bank) 62m from business centre
- Setiabudi (public transport stop, bus stop) 68m from business centre
- Honda Trading Indonesia (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 72m from business centre
- Da Vinci Penthouse (condominium complex) 73m from business centre
- Indomaret Sahid Sudirman Residence (convenience stores) 77m from business centre