Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$4800 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$1200 per person
- 24 hour security
- Administrative support
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- CCTV monitoring
- Every day reception
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Shared Workspace
- Telephone answering service
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Work to your own schedule at an ideal location near the High-Speed Rail Station and Austin Station.
The space is equipped with many services including printing, coffee, copying services, free teas, scanning, charging cables and online mailbox services. Take advantage of the well equipped meeting room, inspiration wall and free snacks and beverages.
Parking in Hong Kong's central business district is not always easy but parking spaces are offered to clients of this business center.
Other inclusive facilities include staff parking, an admin support team, and support from a multilingual admin staff, making sure international team members get the help they need and reach full productivity without delay.
This space is situated in a business-friendly region of Hong Kong, within walking distance of an array of wonderful places to eat and drink, providing a place for team members to benefit from a little rest time during breaks.
There is a very convenient route to Hong Kong International Airport from this establishment. Tenants should bargain on a trip duration of between 26 and 40 minutes.
In the event that guests need to stay nearby after meetings and conferences, these spaces are ideal. Hotel options are plentiful in the surrounding area, with the closest hotel being the Dragon Advance Investment Hotel, which is less than a minute away.
A number of train stations, including the high-speed railway station and Austin station, are close by.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Hong Kong International Airport (typically 26 - 40 min, 33.9 km via Route 8)
- Tube Austin
Nearby points of interest
- Dragon Advance Investment (hotel/motel, hostel) 12m from business centre
- West Hotel Consultant (hotel/motel, hostel) 12m from business centre
- Native One Enterprises (hotel/motel, hostel) 12m from business centre
- West Hotel Consultant (hotel/motel, hotel) 13m from business centre
- The Lodge (condominium complex) 13m from business centre
- Secret Chefs (restaurant, japanese) 18m from business centre
- West Hotel (condominium complex) 19m from business centre
- West Hotel (hotel/motel, hotel) 23m from business centre
- Tao Yuen Hotpot Restaurant (restaurant, hot pot) 23m from business centre
- West Hotel (hotel/motel, hotel) 25m from business centre
- 周記蔬菜 (manufacturing facility) 27m from business centre
- 四嬸雞鴨 (food shops) 27m from business centre
- 友誠家俬公司 (furniture/home furnishings) 27m from business centre
- Willie Court (condominium complex) 28m from business centre
- Cambridge Medical Centre (doctor) 36m from business centre
- 源記粉麵 (restaurant, chinese) 36m from business centre
- 國際光管公司 (manufacturing facility) 38m from business centre
- 淘園火鍋館 (restaurant, hot pot) 39m from business centre
- Shunde Kung Seafood Restaurant (restaurant, seafood) 44m from business centre
- Jade Street (important tourist attraction) 44m from business centre
- 光驊(國際)有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 46m from business centre
- Siu Yat Ming (restaurant, chinese) 47m from business centre
- JORDAN PAK HOI KINDERGARTEN (school) 54m from business centre
- 志雄燒臘制品廠 (restaurant, chinese) 56m from business centre
- 順利游戲機中心 (internet café, café/pub) 56m from business centre
- 鍋牛海鮮豬骨煲 (restaurant, hot pot) 56m from business centre
- Dr. Ng Chiu Lap (doctor) 57m from business centre
- Red Tea Cafe (restaurant, guangdong) 60m from business centre
- Huaen Church (place of worship, church) 64m from business centre
- Christian Evangelical Centre-Hua En Church (place of worship, church) 70m from business centre
- Jordan Road Baptist Church (place of worship, church) 70m from business centre
- Ferry Street, Ferry Point, Ferry Street (public transport stop, bus stop) 72m from business centre
- Ferry Street (public transport stop, bus stop) 72m from business centre