Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$3333 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Air conditioned
- CCTV monitoring
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Ready to go
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
A convenient location just across Sheung Wan from the Central business district and tenanted primarily by professional and financial firms. After opening in 1967, the building has been renovated twice, in 2002 and 2019.
There are many facilities provided at the centre like air conditioning, private office space at fixed rates, and high-speed wifi access throughout the building.
A business centre's ability to adapt without delay to changes in the economic landscape can't be overemphasized, which makes flexibility an extremely desirable asset. This centre offers flexible service agreements, allowing residing businesses to make informed decisions regarding office space.
Thanks to the great array of inclusive amenities for use by tenants, this work centre is in an excellent position to offer up everything needed for a modern company to evolve and prosper.
This 31-story building resides in a premium CBD location offering fast access to many nearby amenities.
Just nine minutes by foot from the centre, Lan Kwai Fong is a super spot to relax with colleagues and spend some downtime.
You can walk to it from Gilman Street, Des Voeux Road Central and Connaught Road Central in about five minutes or so and IFC and Hong Kong stations are accessible via the footbridge.
Food outlets are in abundance in this district - the nearest of which is Mak Siu Kee Wonton Noodle - a real favourite among the locals and located less than a minute walk away.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- 天才科學儀器公司 (manufacturing facility) 13m from business centre
- Max Mak Noodle (restaurant, chinese) 13m from business centre
- Affinity Kitchen (restaurant, chinese) 13m from business centre
- HSBC Des Voeux Road Central Premier Centre (bank) 13m from business centre
- HSBC Des Voeux Road Central Branch (bank) 16m from business centre
- Citibank Hong Kong Des Voeux Road Branch (bank) 18m from business centre
- 元盛行有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 24m from business centre
- 平果亞洲鋁業(香港)有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 24m from business centre
- 美味飲食 (food shops) 24m from business centre
- Gilman Street Eastbound Tram Stop (public transport stop, tram stop) 32m from business centre
- Fairwood (restaurant, fast food) 32m from business centre
- Cup Of Joe (coffee shop, café/pub) 33m from business centre
- Délifrance (restaurant, french) 34m from business centre
- Le Velo-The Baker (coffee shop, café/pub) 34m from business centre
- A La Bakery (restaurant, french) 35m from business centre
- Mix (yogurt/juice bar, restaurant) 42m from business centre
- McDonald's (restaurant, fast food) 43m from business centre
- McCafe (coffee shop, café/pub) 43m from business centre
- Gilman Street Tram Stop (public transport stop, tram stop) 44m from business centre
- Triple Steak (steak house, restaurant) 47m from business centre
- Gilman Street Westbound Tram Stop (public transport stop, tram stop) 47m from business centre
- Délifrance (café/pub, café) 47m from business centre
- Easychef W+ Cooking Studio (restaurant, american) 51m from business centre
- Hkjc Off-Course Betting Branch (betting station) 51m from business centre
- Law Fu Kee (asian (other), restaurant) 52m from business centre
- McDonald's (restaurant, fast food) 56m from business centre
- Solomon's Porch (place of worship, church) 56m from business centre
- Hong Kong Baptist University First Hong Kong Island Chinese Medicine Specialty C (doctor) 56m from business centre
- 亙源語言研習社有限公司 (school) 58m from business centre
- Wing Kut Street, Des Voeux Road Central (public transport stop, bus stop) 59m from business centre
- Wing Kut Street (public transport stop, bus stop) 59m from business centre
- China Insurance Group Building, Gilman Street (public transport stop, bus stop) 6m from business centre
- Mak Siu Kee Wonton Noodle (restaurant, chinese) 8m from business centre