Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$7180 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$6880 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$828 per month
- 24 hour access
- Administrative support
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- CCTV monitoring
- Centrally heated
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Raised floors
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Restaurant in the building
- Shared Workspace
- Town centre location
- Video conference facilities
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
As one of the most important areas for financial and banking institutions, this address is near to many governmental and financial headquarters.
The neon lights of this stunning 73-storey building change hue every few seconds as they ascend. Most of the offices and meeting rooms provide breathtaking views of both the harbour and the city.
Besides offering all the services an up-and-coming company might require, this space also provides on-site parking - one of the most important factors for tenants that commute by car to this part of the city.
Workspace access is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Also included is raised access floors, a restaurant on the premises, and a video conference platform - increasingly crucial in light of recent events.
In Hong Kong central business district, this office hub is surrounded by many major financial and banking headquarters.
Based in one of Hong Kong's tallest skyscrapers in its central business district, this is a truly prestigious and convenient location. With a well-connected system of public transport, you can make the most of your commute from this location.
Hong Kong International Airport is around 38 kilometres from the office centre by car and is accessible by way of Route 8 in 37 minutes.
The location of this space is convenient to both public amenities and transport routes, making it a desirable office space for companies in Hong Kong.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Hong Kong International Airport (typically 28 - 45 min, 37.5 km via Route 8)
- Rail 香港學訊(亞洲)有限公司 (32 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- Vietnam Fast Food (restaurant, fast food) 13m from business centre
- Trois (coffee shop, café/pub) 14m from business centre
- Yuen's Tailor (tailor shop) 15m from business centre
- 福祿壽健康素食 (vegetarian, restaurant) 21m from business centre
- DBS Bank Hong Kong Centre (bank) 22m from business centre
- Wilson Communications (mobile phone shop) 22m from business centre
- Pacific Coffee The Center (coffee shop, café/pub) 25m from business centre
- The Centre Car Park (parking garage) 26m from business centre
- Vietnam Fast Food (restaurant, fast food) 26m from business centre
- Pacific Coffee (coffee shop, café/pub) 27m from business centre
- The Center (shopping center) 28m from business centre
- Subway Queen's Road Central (restaurant, sandwich) 29m from business centre
- 4 Tit Hong Lane (condominium complex) 30m from business centre
- Ling Kee Book Store (office equipment) 31m from business centre
- Mayfair Coffee (café/pub, café) 31m from business centre
- Centre of Wellness-Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council (general practitioner, doctor) 32m from business centre
- Pret A Manger (restaurant, english) 32m from business centre
- 地中海郵輪亞洲有限公司 (travel agents) 32m from business centre
- 自然美生物科技(香港)有限公司 (beauty salon) 32m from business centre
- 東風衛星電視有限公司 (media facility) 32m from business centre
- 香港學訊(亞洲)有限公司 (vocational training, school) 32m from business centre
- 拜耳聚合物有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 32m from business centre
- Grenada Consulate (embassy) 32m from business centre
- 香港華桑電子有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 32m from business centre
- 日晶集團有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 32m from business centre
- SUBWAY (restaurant, sandwich) 32m from business centre
- HKYWCA Tai Hon Fan Nursery School (school) 32m from business centre
- 2 Tit Hong Lane (condominium complex) 34m from business centre
- 3 Shop (mobile phone shop) 37m from business centre
- SmarTone (mobile phone shop) 38m from business centre
- Fook Luk Sau Vegetarian Restaurant (vegetarian, restaurant) 38m from business centre
- Affinity Kitchen (café/pub, café) 38m from business centre
- Raymond's Second Hand Rolexs (antique/art) 39m from business centre
- Golden China Restaurant (restaurant, chinese) 40m from business centre
- KFC (restaurant, fast food) 40m from business centre