Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$1475 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$2500 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Air conditioned
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Presentation equipment
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Having this kind of coworking space allows businesses from a host of fields to work together, including trading, property services, hospitality, and many more.
There are two meeting rooms on offer to complement the large office areas, air-conditioners, luggage storage rooms, and meeting rooms. Housekeeping services are available to all, as well as free tea and coffee.
Additional options and facilities include drink making facilities, multilingual administrative assistance, 24/7 access, inclusive rates service agreements, presentation facilities, 'round the clock' security, and closed-circuit surveillance, delivering an office space ready to host a wide selection of business types.
With so many world-class services supplied to tenants, this office building sets a new bar for workspace in this vibrant district of Hong Kong. You don't have to take our word for it - organise your viewing and see for yourself!
The business centre is located in a highly desirable area of Hong Kong, just a few steps from popular places for snacks and drinks, where employees can take a break from the office or enjoy a little downtime.
It is located near Hong Kong International Airport, which is only 38 kilometres away. By car, (via Route 8) it can be reached in about 40 minutes. Whampoa is a residential neighbourhood in Hung Hom - just twenty minutes away from Central and Mong Kok.
There is plenty of food and late-night joints near the Polytechnic University, making it a superb location from which to cheque out Kowloon.
Although this district was relatively secluded until recently, businesses have flocked to this neighbourhood since the new MTR link opened in October 2016.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Hong Kong International Airport (typically 30 - 50 min, 37.8 km via Route 8)
- Tube 5
- Rail 旭基企業(遠東)有限公司 (35 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- Harbour Centre Tower 2 Car Park (parking garage) 125m from business centre
- Fu Hang Industrial Building (industrial building) 129m from business centre
- 張榮記粉面廠有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 35m from business centre
- 香港千草堂醫藥有限公司 (medical supplies equipment) 35m from business centre
- 黃雲光珠寶有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 35m from business centre
- 明光皮草公司 (manufacturing facility) 35m from business centre
- 旭基企業(遠東)有限公司 (vocational training, school) 35m from business centre
- 永恆鑽石廠有限公司 (antique/art) 35m from business centre
- APB Centre Car Park (parking garage) 58m from business centre
- Yemen (embassy) 75m from business centre
- Fine Screen Building (condominium complex) 80m from business centre
- Heng Ngai Jewelry Centre Car Park (parking garage) 89m from business centre
- Hok Yuen Street East (public transport stop, bus stop) 90m from business centre
- Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom Road (public transport stop, bus stop) 90m from business centre
- Hok Yuen Street East, Peninsula Square, Hung Hom Road (public transport stop, bus stop) 90m from business centre