Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$1500 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Brick construction
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Disabled facilities (DDA/ASA compliant)
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interior design
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
These office premises are an option that should not be discounted if your company is looking for a superior quality serviced office centre in or around Hong Kong.
Team members can grab an on-the-go snack or hot beverage without leaving the centre, as the kitchen is available for residents to use - a great way to boost productivity.
In addition to encouraging innovation, business networking is a major focus of the centre. Renters enjoy private workspaces, meeting rooms with the all necessary tech not to mention event spaces, and a clubhouse. Starting a creative business through the centre may qualify some firms for a tax deduction and/or seed loan.
Other facilities and features rendered here include flexible service agreements, printing and copying equipment, a food preparation area, an in-house management team, and an in-house management team.
The location is well-connected for companies of all sizes and types in Hong Kong. The city is well-connected by public transport and offers business-friendly amenities, making travel round the city or around the country a breeze.
The Hong Kong International Airport located 42 kilometres from here and is accessible by car in around 35 minutes using Route 8. From Kwun Tong Station, the centre can be accessed by either bus or MTR.
The property is within walking distance of numerous dining options, including Go Eat Space, which is a stone's throw away and is well regarded by locals in need of working lunches.
Hong Kong is an excellent place for business. With strong value, retail opportunities nearby and numerous services available, it is nearly impossible to find a better location.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- NCB Nanyang Plaza Branch (bank) 100m from business centre
- China Citic Bank International Hoi Yuen Road Branch (bank) 100m from business centre
- Fei Ngan Tung Buddhism & Taoism Society-Kwun Tong Headquarter (place of worship, temple) 102m from business centre
- Hung Mou Industrial Building (industrial building) 17m from business centre
- 建業實業(香港)有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 21m from business centre
- 南洋毛巾廠(1984)有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 31m from business centre
- Hung Fuk Factory Building (industrial building) 32m from business centre
- 柏菱電子科技 (computer supplies) 35m from business centre
- 永利多企業有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 35m from business centre
- Lucky Factory Building (industrial building) 38m from business centre
- Go Eat Space (restaurant, fast food) 50m from business centre
- Career And Kenson Industrial Mansion (condominium complex) 58m from business centre
- Ec Living (furniture/home furnishings) 60m from business centre
- Bentley Café (café/pub, café) 60m from business centre
- Pang Kwong Building Car Park (parking garage) 62m from business centre
- Bentley Kam Lung (repair facility) 68m from business centre
- Westley Square Car Park (parking garage) 69m from business centre
- 天窗出版社有限公司 (media facility) 72m from business centre
- Lemmi Centre Car Park (parking garage) 72m from business centre
- 富裕發展有限公司 (café/pub, pub) 72m from business centre
- Parc Antique And Lifestyle (antique/art) 74m from business centre
- 新金碧國際有限公司 (media facility) 83m from business centre
- Bagot Restaurant (restaurant, chinese) 89m from business centre
- 鴻發號糧油食品有限公司 (food shops) 90m from business centre
- 加益(香港)有限公司 (media facility) 94m from business centre
- Micronesia (embassy) 94m from business centre
- Café De Coral (restaurant, fast food) 95m from business centre
- KWUN TONG HOI YUEN ROAD (public transport stop, bus stop) 96m from business centre
- Dbs Bank (bank) 99m from business centre