Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$1500 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Brick construction
- Cat 2 lighting
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Custom signage
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interior design
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Customers can choose between co-working or traditional suites here. Both options include a broad range of products and services - an excellent option for firms looking for room to grow and evolve.
Renters enjoy private workspaces, meeting rooms with plenty of office-tech, cafés, event spaces and in-house support staff that is always on hand to assist and resolve any issues that might arise.
In addition to encouraging innovation, business networking is a major focus of the centre. It can also provide seed funding or rental deduction for some starter businesses - ask for more details.
Several amenities are available to members of the centre, including access 24-hour secure access, administrative support, copy and printing services, and high-speed internet.
In an extremely strategic area of Hong Kong, these offices are close to some fabulous dining and entertainment venues. There are a number of public transportation hubs within walking distance.
The Sun Museum is only one minute away, for those keen to maximise their breaks from the office - a laid back but insightful experience.
Buses and MTR stations at Ngau Tau Kok Station and Kwun Tong Station make this a very easy to reach location. A five-minute walk will take you to the bus station and a ten-minute walk will take you to the train station.
All these features and more make this establishment a worthwhile investment when looking for a place to locate any business.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- 大中出版社有限公司 (media facility) 108m from business centre
- HOW MING STREET, KWUN TONG (public transport stop, bus stop) 110m from business centre
- Kwun Tong Promenade (park recreation area, park) 114m from business centre
- Wah Hong Industrial Building (industrial building) 18m from business centre
- Self Serve Mini Storage Centre Limited (industrial building) 24m from business centre
- Candy Novelty House Car Park (parking garage) 34m from business centre
- 永泰電線電纜製造有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 5m from business centre
- 雅峰有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 5m from business centre
- Mai Hong Industrial Building (industrial building) 5m from business centre
- Thai Cool (restaurant, thai) 58m from business centre
- Sun Museum (museum) 59m from business centre
- 308 Tattoo Workshop (beauty salon) 60m from business centre
- Galaxy Star Veggie Garden (vegetarian, restaurant) 62m from business centre
- 金豪 (restaurant, chinese) 62m from business centre
- 興威紡織有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 63m from business centre
- Cqb Plaza (amusement arcade, amusement park) 77m from business centre
- Fung Yip Canteen (restaurant) 80m from business centre
- D. J. Building Car Park (parking garage) 85m from business centre
- City Hunter (sports center) 86m from business centre