Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$20000 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$5000 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$50 per month
- 24 hour access
- Air conditioned
- Building Type – Glass
- Car parking spaces
- CCTV monitoring
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Shared Workspace
- Telephone answering service
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
As a Hong Kong Asset Management Firm, this office provider specialises in the management of assets and businesses. Since its establishment in 2013, it has provided a range of management services.
Hong Kong's Causeway Bay is a highly developed area on Hong Kong Island that extends into the Wan Chai district. Since 2012, the rental rates on Causeway Bay's shopping areas have been ranked as the world's most expensive so prospective tenants here will be pleasantly surprised by the rates on offer.
When workstations become too hot, worker efficiency declines substantially. In spite of the warm weather, tenants of this workspace need not worry about being warm as air conditioning is installed throughout all work areas; allowing staff to remain cool. Clients can access the workspace seven days a week at any time.
To finish the package, this office provider also offers a site-wide wi-fi network, closed-circuit surveillance, high-speed internet connections, and a manned reception.
Hong Kong's Wattai Metropolitan Area lies west of Wan Chai District on the northern shore of Hong Kong Island.
It provides a well-connected system of public transport, helping residents with their daily commute. The MTR stations of Central, Hong Kong, and Sheung Wan are all just five minutes walk away.
Depending on variables including traffic congestion and time of day, it may take 30-45 minutes to transfer to Hong Kong International Airport.
King's hotel is located approximately 40m from the office building that can be accessed on foot within a minute or so - perfect accommodation for clients or remote employees.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- 金鳳發展有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 14m from business centre
- Tat Ming Wallpaper (furniture/home furnishings) 18m from business centre
- 圣備(集團)有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 29m from business centre
- 利豐塑膠金屬製品廠有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 29m from business centre
- King's Garden Restaurant (restaurant, chinese) 30m from business centre
- 東華旅運實業有限公司 (travel agents) 36m from business centre
- Overseas Trust Bank Building Car Park (parking garage) 38m from business centre
- King's Hotel (hotel/motel, hotel) 39m from business centre
- Happy Dry Cleaning (laundry) 48m from business centre
- Trusty Gourmet (restaurant, chinese) 48m from business centre
- 詩琳美容集團有限公司 (beauty salon) 49m from business centre
- 絲路旅游有限公司 (travel agents) 49m from business centre
- 檢乳寶(香港)有限公司 (medical supplies equipment) 49m from business centre
- 威高國際醫療有限公司 (medical supplies equipment) 49m from business centre
- Chinachem Century Tower Car Park (parking garage) 50m from business centre
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea (embassy) 53m from business centre
- Axa Centre, Tonnochy Road (public transport stop, bus stop) 58m from business centre
- Tonnochy Road, Gloucester Road (public transport stop, bus stop) 6m from business centre
- Tonnochy Road (public transport stop, bus stop) 6m from business centre
- Red MR (restaurant, chinese) 61m from business centre
- Ho Kee Restaurant (restaurant, guangdong) 62m from business centre
- Kumatei Japanese Restaurant (restaurant, japanese) 63m from business centre
- Okare (restaurant, japanese) 63m from business centre
- Kwan Chart Tower Car Park (parking garage) 66m from business centre
- Billidart (nightlife, bar) 67m from business centre
- Raffles International College (college/university) 71m from business centre
- Sing Kee Restaurant (restaurant, seafood) 72m from business centre
- Avis Prestige Hong Kong Shop (rent-a-car facility) 79m from business centre
- Itacho Sushi (restaurant, sushi) 79m from business centre
- Times Champagne Bar & Restaurant (nightlife, bar) 80m from business centre