Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$12000 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$4000 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$600 per month
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- Cash machine / ATM
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Presentation equipment
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Shared Workspace
- Telephone answering service
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
The wide range of provisions and benefits combined with a low fee structure and a dedicated administration and management team make this a great fit for all types of employers. Hong Kong's Central Business District is a convenient location where guests can enjoy a modern and efficient stay.
This new space has been meticulously designed to support business growth and tenant networking for optimal performance.
There are open-plan offices to foster teamwork and creativity and it would be well suited for an upcoming business, providing all the amenities a growing company might need.
To complete the package, this office building also offers CCTV surveillance, a tenant lift, 'round the clock' security, tenant parking, a document copying station, and presentation facilities.
This is a beautiful and affordable office building located in an up-and-coming district of Hong Kong, these offices are perfect for companies seeking the perfect blend of a premium address and low rental rates.
It is relatively easy to get from this address to Hong Kong International Airport. It usually takes 40 minutes or less to complete the trip, depending on several variables including the time of day and traffic. Within three minutes on foot, you will reach the Central MTR station.
Pure Yoga is located about one minute from the office building, giving employees a chance to refresh their minds during breaks and return to work with boosted productivity levels.
The successful mix of position and services makes this business centre a highly desirable option for large and small companies alike.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- 3 Li Yuen Street West (condominium complex) 11m from business centre
- Kamming House (condominium complex) 15m from business centre
- Eugene Club Centre (department store) 15m from business centre
- 他她世界有限公司 (food shops) 15m from business centre
- Bare Essentials (beauty salon) 15m from business centre
- 美儷(她 他)美容院 (beauty salon) 16m from business centre
- Jun Li Hairdressing / Indulgence (hairdressers barbers) 17m from business centre
- Chotto Maki (restaurant, fast food) 17m from business centre
- Dr. Eric Lee Dentist (dentist) 18m from business centre
- Indulgence (hairdressers barbers) 19m from business centre
- Deli Blossom (restaurant, chicken) 20m from business centre
- Dr. Yeung Ngai Man John (doctor) 22m from business centre
- Global Pharmacy Ltd (pharmacy) 24m from business centre
- Swiss Cafe (restaurant, guangdong) 26m from business centre
- Dr Samuel Leung (doctor) 26m from business centre
- Matilda Medical Centre (doctor) 27m from business centre
- Pillariwine (winery) 31m from business centre
- Twinkle Dance Company (dance studio school, leisure center) 31m from business centre
- Happy Vegetarian (vegetarian, restaurant) 31m from business centre
- Delicious Thai (restaurant, thai) 32m from business centre
- Nove Chinese Kitchen (restaurant, chinese) 32m from business centre
- Crown Dental (dentist) 33m from business centre
- The Kandid (community center) 35m from business centre
- Hainan Bobo By Eddy (restaurant, chinese) 35m from business centre
- Bioscor International (beauty salon) 38m from business centre
- 世界郵輪中心有限公司 (travel agents) 38m from business centre
- Good Bbq (restaurant, barbecue) 38m from business centre
- GLOBAL PHARMACY LTD. (pharmacy) 39m from business centre
- PrizeMart (grocers) 39m from business centre
- C'est La Vie (solarium massage, leisure center) 39m from business centre
- Swiss Café (restaurant, swiss) 40m from business centre
- Restaurant De Chine (restaurant, chinese) 42m from business centre
- Pure Yoga (sports center) 42m from business centre
- Ajisen Ramen (restaurant, japanese) 42m from business centre
- Xp Fitness Hub (fitness club center, sports center) 43m from business centre
- 建邦塑膠五金制品廠 (manufacturing facility) 44m from business centre
- Mr. Wolf (international, restaurant) 6m from business centre
- Wing Cheong House (condominium complex) 8m from business centre