Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$1417 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$3000 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Air conditioned
- Business park setting
- Car parking spaces
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Every day reception
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Presentation equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Restaurant in the building
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
A huge shift in technology and culture is underway, which this operator is harnessing in a new and exciting way at this cutting-edge centre.
Residents have access to refreshments, video equipment, whiteboards, wireless internet, power points and sound as well as so much more.
This venue is located on the 21st floor of a premier office building on Kwun Tong's harbourside and is ideal for conferences, special meetings, and team-building events. With its floor-to-ceiling glazing, the space is well-lit, creating a conducive setting for inspirational meetings.
It is in the heart of a well-known business district, which offers a great atmosphere for collaboration and alliance with neighbouring companies while ensuring a level of convenience that many centres can only dream about.
The centre can be easily accessed via MTR by taking the train to Kwun Tong MTR station or by taking the tube to Ngau Tau Kok MTR station in ten minutes.
The building also provides regular shuttle buses that directly connects visitors to mainland China. There are shuttle bus stations near the two exits, namely the APM and Lam Tin D1, providing easy connections to Two Harbour Square.
The beautiful 23-storey development is situated along the harbourfront in Kwun Tong and is easily accessible by road or public transportation. The Hong Kong International Airport is located just 41 kilometres from the centre, and it is easily accessible by Route 8 in 45 minutes.
Local retailers and businesses around the office centre make being based here easy and efficient. A very convenient post office in walking distance of the centre.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Hong Kong International Airport (typically 35 - 55 min, 40.6 km via Route 8)
- Tube Kwun Tong station
Nearby points of interest
- Hon Yuen Restaurant (restaurant, chinese) 101m from business centre
- Kwun Tong Harbour Plaza Car Park (parking garage) 101m from business centre
- Kwun Tong Harbour Plaza (shopping center) 101m from business centre
- Kwun Tong School Driving Test Centre (government office) 106m from business centre
- Ning Kee Fast Food Shop (restaurant, fast food) 113m from business centre
- 鴻發號糧油食品有限公司 (food shops) 121m from business centre
- Kwun Tong District Wai Yip Street (electric vehicle station) 129m from business centre
- Cqb Plaza (amusement arcade, amusement park) 129m from business centre
- Health Restaurant (restaurant, chinese) 131m from business centre
- Sun Wing Building (condominium complex) 132m from business centre
- Hang Fa Lau (restaurant) 132m from business centre
- 富多寶海鮮酒家 (restaurant, seafood) 132m from business centre
- Golden Harbour Seafood Restaurant (restaurant, seafood) 132m from business centre
- Moreish & Malt (western continental, restaurant) 132m from business centre
- Thai Cool (restaurant, thai) 134m from business centre
- Kwun Tong Post Office (post office) 136m from business centre
- Kwun Tong Driving School (driving school, school) 141m from business centre
- East Harbour Seafood Restaurant (restaurant, seafood) 141m from business centre
- Parc Antique And Lifestyle (antique/art) 145m from business centre
- Wong's Industrial Centre (industrial building) 22m from business centre
- Starbucks Two Harbour Square (coffee shop, café/pub) 28m from business centre
- 日昇昌(香港)有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 52m from business centre
- 勵駿汽車音響防盜有限公司 (manufacturing facility) 52m from business centre
- 宏達設計 (manufacturing facility) 52m from business centre
- Kin Tak Fung Industrial Building (industrial building) 52m from business centre
- One Harbour Square Car Park (parking garage) 57m from business centre
- 在職家庭及學生資助事務處-在職家庭津貼辦事處 (government office) 61m from business centre
- 41 Café (café/pub, café) 62m from business centre
- Republic of Congo (embassy) 67m from business centre
- Siu Fu Factory Building (industrial building) 69m from business centre
- Assun Pacific Centre Car Park (parking garage) 75m from business centre
- Starbucks (coffee shop, café/pub) 77m from business centre
- Fong Wai Shing (restaurant, chinese) 83m from business centre
- 世聯行有限公司 (research facility) 87m from business centre
- Fung Yip Canteen (restaurant) 89m from business centre