Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp3.75e+006 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp2e+006 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Administrative support
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- Catering services available
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Recycling points
- Restaurant in the building
- Shared Workspace
- Telephone answering service
- Training rooms available
- Video conference facilities
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This office space provides a calm, professional ambience, with a comfortable, yet professional feel, and would leave a strong impression on your clients and staff alike. The onsite team are on-hand to provide utmost care to meet both your creative and strategic needs.
Private and shared offices, co-working spaces and virtual offices are available to make working as a team or independently a breeze. Along with the work stations at the centre, the facility also has a space dedicated to training workers and hosting group events.
With this exceptional space, you are provided with a working environment that combines professionalism and comfort in a hard to beat package.
This area of Mega Kuningan is home to Plaza Mutiara, a prime location for businesses.
Within the same building, you'll find the JW Marriott Hotel of Jakarta, which can accommodate visitors and employees from around the world, as well as bars, cafes, retail stores, embassies, spas and coffee shops.
Jw Marriott Hotel Jakarta is roughly 30 metres away and accessed by walking in roughly 1 minutes - a top place to stay for visiting clients and remote staff needing to stay overnight.
With all these features and more besides, this office building should most definitely be evaluated whilst considering new office options.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta (hotel/motel, hotel) 26m from business centre
- Kedutaan Besar Norway (embassy) 31m from business centre
- BNI Plaza Mutiara (bank) 34m from business centre
- Asuka Japanese JW Marriott Hotel (restaurant, indonesian) 56m from business centre
- JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta (hotel/motel, hotel) 56m from business centre
- Blu Martini Bar & Lounge (nightlife, bar) 56m from business centre
- Daily Bread Bakery Cafe (bakers) 59m from business centre
- Lobo (restaurant, indonesian) 70m from business centre
- Sailendra (condominium complex) 82m from business centre
- Han Suki (restaurant, indonesian) 86m from business centre
- The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta Mega Kuningan (hotel/motel, hotel) 95m from business centre
- Apartemen Airlangga (condominium complex) 95m from business centre
- Kedutaan Peru Menara Rajawali (embassy) 95m from business centre
- Kedutaan Denmark Menara Rajawali (embassy) 95m from business centre
- Petronas Niaga Indonesia (industrial building) 95m from business centre