Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp2.8e+006 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp2.3e+006 per person
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Conference roomss
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Boasting a superb mixture of position and services, the suites being offered here would make a most desirable choice for companies not willing to settle for second best.
A space like this offers several amenities, including high-speed internet access, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, member networking prospects and workshops.
This is truly a space for innovative thinkers and caters to dreamers who want a place to thrive and work.
All office packages are provided with individually tailored contracts, ensuring the bespoke specifications of every potential tenant can be fulfilled no matter what that happen to entail.
These offices are located in one of Jakarta's most sought-after locations, surrounded by some of the best restaurants and retail outlets.
The premises enjoy a very straightforward route to Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport. Travelling by car can take between 12 and 20 minutes based on external factors like traffic conditions and the time of day.
In about 1 minute, you can reach Menara Standard Chartered park, which is approximately 70 metres away.
In Jakarta, you will be hard-pressed to find a district that is more business-friendly with its combination of low fees, nearby leisure outlets, and many public services.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Qq Kopitiam (restaurant, indonesian) 27m from business centre
- Kedai Pawon Sae (restaurant, indonesian) 27m from business centre
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (coffee shop, café/pub) 27m from business centre
- Bakmi Mania (restaurant, indonesian) 27m from business centre
- Baily Bread (bakers) 28m from business centre
- Starbucks (coffee shop, café/pub) 28m from business centre
- Standard Chartered Bank (bank) 49m from business centre
- mandiri (bank) 61m from business centre
- Menara Standard Chartered (parking garage) 67m from business centre
- Starbucks (coffee shop, café/pub) 94m from business centre
- Language International (school) 107m from business centre
- Fifa Futsal (sports center) 113m from business centre
- Bibliotheque (café/pub) 121m from business centre
- Mutiara Indah Tour & Travel (tourist information office) 122m from business centre