Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp2.8e+006 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp2.3e+006 per person
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Conference roomss
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Within Jakarta's most beloved shopping centre is Jakarta's first co-working space that combines all the best aspects of office with ultimate flexibility.
Members have access to high-speed internet, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, exclusive events, and plenty of networking possibilities.
This option will be of interest to dreamers who are seeking the tools they need to take their business to the next level.
Switching to a new office space is a big deal for your firm, and the last thing you want is unplanned stumbling blocks that could negatively impact your office move. The spaces within this workspace are fully equipped with technology and amenities that a modern firm would need to be up and running from day one.
This centre is located in the burgeoning Mega Kuningan Central Business District, just a few blocks away from the newest business building in Menara Rajawali.
In addition to being conveniently located, the centre also provides excellent services.
Nearby are places such as the Bellagio, JW Marriot Hotel Jakarta, Ritz-Carlton Mega Kuningan, Lotte Avenue, as well as Ismaya's The People Cafe serving up freshly-brewed barista coffee.
For staff, balancing work and rest is imperative. Having Fitness First-Oakwood within 90 metres of the front door (2 minutes walk) makes this facility so invaluable.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Kedutaan Denmark Menara Rajawali (embassy) 41m from business centre
- Kedutaan Finlandia Menara Rajawali (embassy) 41m from business centre
- Petronas Niaga Indonesia (industrial building) 41m from business centre
- Kedutaan Peru Menara Rajawali (embassy) 41m from business centre
- Chopstick (restaurant, indonesian) 86m from business centre
- Daily Bread Bakery Cafe (bakers) 86m from business centre
- Starbucks (coffee shop, café/pub) 89m from business centre
- Fitness First (sports center) 90m from business centre
- Vacation Tour Travel (tourist information office) 90m from business centre
- Panin Bank Oakwood Kuningan (bank) 90m from business centre
- Baskin Robbins Oakwood Kuningan (ice cream parlor, restaurant) 90m from business centre
- PaninBank (bank) 90m from business centre
- MDH salon (leisure center) 90m from business centre
- Izzi Pizza Oakwood (restaurant, pizza) 90m from business centre
- BCA Oakwood Kuningan (bank) 90m from business centre
- Oakwood Premier Cozmo Jakarta (condominium complex) 90m from business centre
- Sushi Time Jepang (restaurant, sushi) 90m from business centre
- Fitness First-Oakwood (sports center) 90m from business centre
- Shiny Tea (restaurant, indonesian) 90m from business centre
- Re Juve (restaurant, indonesian) 90m from business centre