Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$650 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$225 per person
- 24 hour access
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Bicycle storage
- Brick construction
- CCTV monitoring
- Climate control
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Custom signage
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interior design
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Pet friendly
- Presentation equipment
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Restaurant in the building
- Shared Workspace
- Training rooms available
- Video conference facilities
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Here you will find fully furnished, professionally managed offices and coworking space as well as meeting rooms - ready and equipped for all modern business needs.
Furthermore, the friendly baristas at this establishment will make you feel relaxed, happy and help relieve the burdens of a stressful day.
This unique coworking space features 13,500 square feet of open-plan areas; high ceilings, and plenty of natural light to allow tenants businesses to flourish. There are a variety of membership options, like hot desks, dedicated desks, and private offices so all types of firms can be catered for.
Tenants are able to book meeting rooms, as needed, with appropriate equipment and furnishings for employee meetings or collaborative sessions.
All modes of transport can be reached within 5 minutes walk of the business centre which is located just off Hoddle Street in Melbourne's central business district.
You can get to this place either by car or public transport and an adjacent parking lot provides easy access to the centre.
Essington Fields Airport is roughly 18 kilometres from the office space and easily accessible via the M2 in 30 minutes.
Across the street is Crossfit Collingwood - only 90 metres from the door. Exercise and accessibility to a fitness facility offer measurable benefits for workers and employers alike, increasing creativity and efficiency across the board.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Hearth Studio (beauty salon) 13m from business centre
- Marimo Sushi (restaurant, sushi) 25m from business centre
- Tiggy (restaurant) 40m from business centre
- Wine Your Way (travel agents) 51m from business centre
- Rupert on Rupert (restaurant, pub food) 52m from business centre
- Allpress Studio (restaurant) 59m from business centre
- Snow Flake Laundry And Linen Services (laundry) 64m from business centre
- Allpress Melbourne Roastery Cafe (café/pub, café) 72m from business centre
- Allpress Espresso (restaurant, fast food) 74m from business centre
- Have It Made (furniture/home furnishings) 75m from business centre
- Rodney Thorpe (furniture/home furnishings) 82m from business centre
- Crossfit Collingwood (fitness club center, sports center) 89m from business centre
- Rokeby (restaurant) 90m from business centre
- Pozible Hq (cultural center) 97m from business centre
- Collarts (school) 97m from business centre
- Tallonwood Imports (beauty salon) 100m from business centre
- Cat Boarding Collingwood (hotel/motel) 101m from business centre