Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$430 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$560 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Bicycle storage
- CCTV monitoring
- Centrally heated
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- Games room
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interior design
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Outside space
- Pet friendly
- Powered by renewable energy
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Recycling points
- Shared Workspace
- Shower cubicles
- Telephone answering service
- Town centre location
- Training rooms available
- Video conference facilities
- Virtual Private Network
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Located in both Sydney and Melbourne, this centre provides space that has been tuned for ultimate productivity and creativity.
It offers professional photography studios with cyclorama walls, a hair salon, a beauty parlour, a lounge area, and dressing rooms for private use. Members have access to a wide range of events and meeting spaces, including inspiring workshops, community events, and talks from special guests.
Providing thoughtful design is essential to improving the lives of tenants, which is why so much effort was expended in getting it just right.
Designed for 21st-century enterprise needs, these perfectly designed offices are equipped with everything your company might need. The executive lounge could provide an opportunity for workers to rest, mingle, and return to the office with an added levels of productivity.
The executive offices are conveniently situated in the business district, offering ease of access to a wide variety of retail outlets, coffee shops, and public transportation links.
It is within walking distance to Smith Street, Collingwood Station, and the CBD, which is just five minutes drive away.
Getting to this location is easy both by car and other means of transport, including buses, Uber and taxis. The nearest gym - Anytime Fitness club, is 120 metres away or around two minutes walk.
A prime Melbourne business address, manageable rents, great transport connections and a highly desirable postcode make this location an ideal place to run a business.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Accident And Trade Towing (repair facility, repair shops) 103m from business centre
- Supershine Panel & Paint (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 103m from business centre
- Melbourne City Towing (repair facility, repair shops) 103m from business centre
- Rupert Street Childcare Centre & Kindergarten (child care facility, school) 118m from business centre
- Anytime Fitness Anytime Fitness (fitness club center, sports center) 120m from business centre
- Anytime Fitness Collingwood (fitness club center, sports center) 120m from business centre
- Wet On Wellington (nightlife, bar) 124m from business centre
- Natural Selection Australia (furniture/home furnishings) 26m from business centre
- Safe Sleep Space (doctor) 26m from business centre
- The Nicholas Dattner Property Trust (furniture/home furnishings) 26m from business centre
- A.O.S - A Online Store (grocers) 47m from business centre
- Glassworks Cafe (café/pub, café) 48m from business centre
- Healthcare Chaplaincy Council Of Victoria (doctor) 56m from business centre
- Fb Dermatology (doctor) 72m from business centre
- Le Bon Ton (restaurant, barbecue) 75m from business centre
- Glasshouse Hotel (nightlife, bar) 82m from business centre
- Slow And Low Smokehouse (restaurant) 85m from business centre
- Studio Play (beauty salon) 88m from business centre
- Mary Manufacturing (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 99m from business centre