Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$650 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$500 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$110 per month
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Administrative support
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Shared Workspace
- Town centre location
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
The elegant interior design and a sleek and stylish decor is all sure to impress both clients and staff alike. Office suites here are setup with all the facilities and amenities a thriving enterprise could possibly wish for. For example, tenants of this centre enjoy tenant lounge access, to make sure tenants rest and unwind then return to their desks feeling more focussed.
Tenants receive high-speed internet and mail handling as part of the contract along with a sophisticated reception area equipped with friendly staff to welcome guests.
Members have access to the building 24/7, so business hours aren't an issue. This flexible office space designed to meet the requirements of today's businesses, allowing them to start working right from the outset.
This North Sydney office space can be found on Mount Street, a thriving area within walking distance of the city center.
North Sydney Station can be reached within five minutes on foot and nearby bus stops include Miller St and Pacific Highway, both accessible within two minutes' walk. A two-minute walk will take you to the 99 Walker Street Car Park.
Time required to travel to the nearest airport (Sydney) depends on factors such as the time of day and the amount of congestion, but should take approximately 16-26 minutes.
It is within walking distance of many cafes and restaurants, such as G & Asiatic Gourmet, which can be reached on foot in mere minutes.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- G & Asiatic Gourmet (restaurant) 12m from business centre
- Susanne Blaxland (doctor) 13m from business centre
- Melissa Tully (doctor) 13m from business centre
- Firehouse Hotel (café/pub, pub) 20m from business centre
- Rustic Board (café/pub, café) 20m from business centre
- Walker Street Doctors (doctor) 20m from business centre
- Delta Oh&s Systems (dentist) 22m from business centre
- Julie's Zumba Fitness (fitness club center, sports center) 23m from business centre
- The Shadow Clinic Sydney (beauty salon) 25m from business centre
- Ergoport (manufacturing facility) 25m from business centre
- Traveland (travel agents) 25m from business centre
- Elite World Trade And Agencies (travel agents) 25m from business centre
- Elite World Travel (travel agents) 25m from business centre
- Trio Cafe North Sydney (café/pub, café) 27m from business centre
- Charmin (hairdressers barbers) 31m from business centre
- 7-Eleven (convenience stores) 34m from business centre
- Kimbal (hairdressers barbers) 36m from business centre
- Iron Grip Gym (fitness club center, sports center) 38m from business centre
- Ezra Hair Studio (beauty salon) 38m from business centre
- Glee Beauty (beauty salon) 38m from business centre
- Mount Street Eats (nightlife) 39m from business centre
- Inform Pharmacy (pharmacy) 40m from business centre
- Firehouse Hotel (restaurant) 43m from business centre
- Firehouse Hotel (nightlife, bar) 43m from business centre
- Technical Library (library) 44m from business centre
- Mark Strudwick Library (library) 44m from business centre
- Had To Happen (restaurant, mexican) 45m from business centre
- ALDI (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 47m from business centre
- Zealous (restaurant, sandwich) 47m from business centre
- Harry Daly Museum (library) 9m from business centre
- The Walker Cinema (cinema) 9m from business centre