Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$1333 per person
- 24 hour security
- Bicycle storage
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Dry cleaning service
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Period property
- Ready to go
- Restaurant in the building
- Shower cubicles
- Town centre location
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
On entering the lobby that unites these two towers, visitors will be struck by the distinctive style and premium finish. With two iconic towers, it boasts staggering views, a prominent location and is surrounded by Sydney's best commerce and culture.
Designed to reflect the highest standards of productivity, each floor of the building offers exceptional business offices.
Also offered is an in-house cafeteria, lift access, secure bicycle storage, kitchen access, flexible contractual agreements, a comfortable lounge area, and shower facilities, creating one of the most highly provisioned serviced office centres in Sydney.
In total, the building includes two landmark towers with over 80,000 square metres of premium space. The GTTP offers 37 levels of premium office space and GMT 25 has floors that typically range from 1,200sqm-1,460sqm.
Sydney's financial district is close to Circular Quay and Wynyard Stations, offering easy access to public transportation. The property provides incredible views of the harbour, botanic gardens, and the city beyond.
The journey time to the closest airport (Sydney) varies with factors including traffic flow and weather conditions. Most tenants can expect a trip of 26 minutes at most, possibly as little as 14 minutes.
You can easily find the Sydney Opera House in this area, as well as a variety of great nearby shops and restaurants. If you like running, take a trip to the nearby Royal Botanic Gardens, or take the light rail downtown to explore everything else the city has to offer.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Gresham St Bus Stop (public transport stop, bus stop) 18m from business centre
- NSW Department of Premier & Cabinet Taxi Stand (public transport stop, taxi stand) 25m from business centre
- Bligh St Deli (delicatessen) 28m from business centre
- Knowledge Management Sydney (library) 28m from business centre
- Novari Health (doctor) 28m from business centre
- Dynamic Smile (dentist) 28m from business centre
- Allergy Central (doctor) 28m from business centre
- The Valu Group (doctor) 28m from business centre
- Ndc Property Co (dentist) 28m from business centre
- Mum's Medicine Cabinet (food shops) 28m from business centre
- Airfares Flights (travel agents) 28m from business centre
- Bombay Brow Bar (beauty salon) 28m from business centre
- Fast Sale Detailing (car wash) 28m from business centre
- Ll Multi Services And Training (repair facility) 28m from business centre
- Quick Move (furniture/home furnishings) 28m from business centre
- Fantastic Smile Dental Centre (dentist) 28m from business centre
- Beauty Coterie (beauty salon) 28m from business centre
- Home Yardage (furniture/home furnishings) 28m from business centre