Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$380 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$410 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$112 per month
- Conference rooms
- Double glazing
- High speed internet
- IT support available
The Office Space
Macquarie Park in North Ryde has become one of Australia's major business hubs and plays host to a number of well known companies including Sun Microsystems, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard. The Eden Park Drive serviced office village must be one of the most desirable locations within this area for businesses to be based thanks to its campus style layout with shops, cafés, nurseries and landscaped gardens working together to create a pleasant and productive atmosphere. Amenities on offer at this centre include high-speed internet points, a conference room and IT support staff to back you up when needed.
With Macquarie Park Station station just a couple of hundred metres away, numerous bus routes and the M2 Motorway easily accessible, this a convenient location for getting around. Macquarie Park Shopping Centre and Macquarie University re both just a short distance away and the international airport is less than half an hours drive.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road M2
- Airport Sydney International Airport
- Rail Macquarie Park
Nearby points of interest
- Keith Thompson Hockey Centre (pitch) 403m from business centre
- Officeworks (stationery) 643m from business centre
- Eden Gardens (garden centre) 658m from business centre
- Tunks Hill (picnic site) 660m from business centre
- Domayne (furniture) 666m from business centre
- Lane Cove River Caravan Park (caravan site) 823m from business centre
- Scribbly Gums (picnic site) 905m from business centre
- Lane Cove River Caravan Park (caravan site) 938m from business centre
- Tennis World North Ryde (pitch) 940m from business centre
- Truscott Street Public School (school) 949m from business centre
- Barakee (picnic site) 991m from business centre