Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp2.8e+006 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp2.3e+006 per person
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
These personal workspaces include coworking, meeting rooms of various sizes and event spaces large enough for up to 100 people - ideal for seminars, product launches, events and training.
At this location, you will find a barista coffee, food, and drinks, as well as tea, and infused water. The offices have both grayscale and colour multifunctional printers available for business customers.
Our on-site staff is available during business hours, 9am to 6pm, where they are on hand to organise catering and community engagement.
For businesses seeking to get off to a flying start, all offices come fully furnished, making sure employees are ready to start working from the day they arrive and spending little effort or money on setting up shop.
Nearby local and national transit routes make it easy to traverse other areas of the city and farther afield.
Located on Jl TB Simatupang, the centre is easily accessible to the toll Road slipway providing fast access to the airport or central Jakarta.
Located about 160 metres from the city center, the Aston Priority Simatupang is easily reachable in about 3 minutes - excellent for clients and remote staff in need of overnight accommodation.
The combination of very inexpensive and convenient rental rates and a prestigious postcode makes this an ideal location for doing business in Jakarta.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Cwie Mie Malang (restaurant, indonesian) 113m from business centre
- Lenteng Agung 2 (gate) 122m from business centre
- Masjid Jamiatul Mudzakkirin Shiddiqiyyah (place of worship, mosque) 137m from business centre
- Aston Priority Simatupang (hotel/motel, hotel) 158m from business centre
- Komplek TNI AL (condominium complex) 161m from business centre
- CIMB NIAGA Bank (bank) 218m from business centre
- SPBU 34-12502 (petrol station) 236m from business centre
- Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Pancoran (government office) 237m from business centre
- Mesjid As Sakinah Assakinah (place of worship, mosque) 241m from business centre
- Starbucks Arcadia Office Tower (coffee shop, café/pub) 275m from business centre
- BANK MEGA (bank) 300m from business centre
- SD Hang Tuah 3 (school) 316m from business centre
- BCA (bank) 317m from business centre
- Bayu Buana Travel (tourist information office) 325m from business centre
- Loka Mampang Indah Realty (industrial building) 325m from business centre
- Bayu Buana Travel Services (tourist information office) 325m from business centre
- Soupanova Indonesia (restaurant, indonesian) 36m from business centre
- MP's Freshmart & Resto (restaurant, indonesian) 93m from business centre