Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp2.8e+006 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp2.3e+006 per person
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Comfortable lounge
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Benefit from an assortment of well equipped individual offices and collaborative work spaces in a thriving area of Jakarta. This office centre is ready to house a varied array of corporate sectors.
It is situated within a busy and well-liked mall, promoting a fantastic work-life balance for staff.
It provides a truly modern workspace that caters to the needs of creatives, entrepreneurs, and influencers looking to expand their businesses or start a new one.
These office packages provide fixed rates that allow companies to generate a more accurate forecast of future expenditures, whilst also being reassured that there is no immediate risk of financial hardship - at least for the office space!
All these benefits are rendered on an inclusive basis and carefully organised to meet the demands of every organisation size and category.
In addition to the business centre's location, many restaurants are within walking distance, providing employees with the opportunity to relax between meetings.
Nasi timbel m. Djojo is just 100m from this location and no more than a 2-minute stroll.
In addition to the Jakarta inner ring road, you can get to Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport in 22 kilometres. In off-peak hours, this translates to roughly 32 minutes behind the wheel.
Nearby there are several banks, businesses, retailers, restaurants, and a parking lot.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia (industrial building) 119m from business centre
- Tutor Time International Preschool & Kindergarten (school) 153m from business centre
- Delta Karaoke & Exlusive Club (café/pub) 182m from business centre
- Plaza 6 Pondok Indah (shopping center) 189m from business centre
- Mesjid Dakwatul Islam (place of worship, mosque) 193m from business centre
- Astrido Toyota Pondok Indah (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 206m from business centre
- Johnny Andrean (leisure center) 258m from business centre
- SPBU 31-12204 (petrol station) 277m from business centre
- Pro Shop (repair facility) 290m from business centre
- Shell Pondok Indah (petrol station) 313m from business centre
- BCA Wisma Pondok Indah 2 (bank) 53m from business centre
- Masjid Raya Pondok Indah (place of worship, mosque) 89m from business centre
- CIMB NIAGA (bank) 89m from business centre
- Nasi Timbel M. Djojo (restaurant, indonesian) 98m from business centre