Services & Amenities
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$145 per person
- 24 hour access
- Bicycle storage
- Business park setting
- Car parking spaces
- Cat 6 networking or higher
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Disabled facilities (DDA/ASA compliant)
- Drink making facilities
- Environmentally sensitive (BREEAM/LEED certified)
- Every day reception
- Fitness facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Presentation equipment
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Recycling points
- Shared Workspace
- Shower cubicles
- Town centre location
- Video conference facilities
- Virtual Private Network
- VOIP telephony
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Offering a private office service in a high-end executive environment, this facility is sure to set new standards. A seamless transition to this desirable Sydney area is possible thanks to the amenities and benefits this property provides.
It includes meeting rooms, parking, Wifi, a photography studio, co-working studios and is only a few minutes' walk from the Westfield Mall, cafes and bars.
A half-day or full-day time slot can be reserved for events, exhibitions, video and photography projects in the space.
An employer located at this centre can take advantage of its virtual private network, a solution that offers employees unlimited access to internal networks - on the road or at home.
We provide co-working space and desks, medium size studios, fast optical internet, meeting rooms outside and indoors, two lounges, a photography studio, green room, workshop ready, ample parking, and are two minutes walk from Westfield Shopping centre and many other services.
In addition, it can be booked for events, photography and filming projects as well as exhibitions.
Within four minutes' walking distance of the office provider you will find Djazzex Dance & Pilates - perfect for that post-work workout.
A top-notch location makes this office space a perfect choice when looking for the best option for your office.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Wisdom And Prudence (beauty salon) 60m from business centre
- Inaform Furniture (furniture/home furnishings) 168m from business centre
- Berriman Frank G. (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 169m from business centre
- Pump Supplies (retail outlet) 171m from business centre
- Products Of Excellence (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 177m from business centre
- Peninsula 2 & 4Wd (general car repair servicing, repair facility) 177m from business centre
- Frank G Berrimans Brookvale Mechanical Centre (repair facility) 181m from business centre
- A.G Fish & S.B Fish (car wash) 181m from business centre
- Djazzex Dance & Pilates! (fitness club center, sports center) 181m from business centre
- Manly Gym (fitness club center, sports center) 181m from business centre
- Innoxa (doctor) 181m from business centre
- Warringah Auto Clinic (repair facility) 186m from business centre
- The Trustee For Jephcott Family Trust (furniture/home furnishings) 190m from business centre
- Insight Enterprises Australia (computer supplies) 195m from business centre
- Service Nsw (government office) 199m from business centre
- Queen Bs Hive (furniture/home furnishings) 229m from business centre
- Sydney Traffic Management (repair facility, repair shops) 238m from business centre