Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$4050 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$4514 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$728 per month
- 24 hour access
- Administrative support
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- CCTV monitoring
- Centrally heated
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Restaurant in the building
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Clients here can enjoy beautiful views of both the sea and mountains whilst they work. Stylish meeting and conference rooms offer a professional setting for any occasion. Tasteful interiors and advanced technologies create the perfect working environment and ensure that all resident companies remain highly visible.
Thanks to the dedicated mailboxes and collection services available to private office tenants, it is simple to establish connections and collaborate with other like-minded businesses.
Business centre restaurants are an excellent efficiency improver for staff too occupied with work to waste time shopping for food. The restaurant here offers a fine array of delicious snacks and refreshments.
To complete the package, this space also provides high-speed internet access, climate control, flexible contractual agreements, tenant parking spaces, CCTV, and a management assistance team.
In addition to being convenient, these serviced offices are surrounded by retailers and eateries. Moreover, these office premises provide convenient access to a variety of roads as well as public transportation options.
Those tenants doing business overseas are only 35 kilometres from the airport, which takes about 31 minutes in normal traffic.
Aside from being a premier business district, this area is also home to a variety of leisure and shopping properties. One minute's drive will bring you to Harbour City shopping centre, a wonderful spot for some lunchtime window shopping.
Besides its large floor-plan, it also has excellent traffic connections with several bus routes, The Star Ferry, taxis and minibuses all accessible nearby.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Taiwan Shin Kong Commercial Bank Hong Kong Branch (bank) 1m from business centre
- LightMAC Medical Skincare Centre (solarium massage, leisure center) 17m from business centre
- Dalloyau (bakers) 2m from business centre
- The Bank of East Asia Harbour City I Teller (bank) 36m from business centre
- Harbour City (shopping center) 36m from business centre
- Irvins Salted Egg (restaurant, snacks) 37m from business centre
- WATSONS HEALTH on behalf of A. S. WATSON RETAIL (HK) LIMITED (pharmacy) 4m from business centre
- Gateway Apartments (flats/apartment complex) 43m from business centre
- Little Mermaid Bakery (bakers) 44m from business centre
- Cookeddeli (restaurant, fast food) 45m from business centre
- City'super (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 46m from business centre
- Honeymoon Dessert (bakers) 47m from business centre
- Godiva (specialty foods) 48m from business centre
- Sweets House Cha Cha (restaurant, japanese) 49m from business centre
- Harbour City (condominium complex) 50m from business centre
- Cova Ristorante & Caffè (restaurant, italian) 52m from business centre
- KFC (restaurant, fast food) 55m from business centre
- The Marco Polo Prince (Spicy Market Prince Deli) (restaurant, italian) 55m from business centre
- The Stonegrill (restaurant) 55m from business centre
- 18 Grams (restaurant, australian) 56m from business centre
- Gateway Hotel Hong Kong (hotel/motel, hotel) 56m from business centre
- The Stonegrill (western continental, restaurant) 56m from business centre
- Parrot III Pub & Karaoke (café/pub, pub) 56m from business centre
- THE MARCO POLO GATEWAY (hotel/motel, hotel) 56m from business centre
- 磨坊咖啡室 (coffee shop, café/pub) 56m from business centre
- Lee Fa Yuen Express (restaurant, fast food) 59m from business centre
- Continental Club Room 1412 (hotel/motel, hotel) 60m from business centre
- Golden Elephant Thai Restaurant (restaurant, thai) 62m from business centre
- Gen Ramen (restaurant, japanese) 63m from business centre
- Humphrey & Partner (doctor) 67m from business centre
- The Coffee Academics (coffee shop, café/pub) 69m from business centre
- Duck Victoria (restaurant, chinese) 70m from business centre
- Continental Club (cocktail bar, nightlife) 71m from business centre
- Harbour City Pier 3 Car Park (Outdoor) (open parking area) 71m from business centre
- The Continental Club (nightlife, bar) 74m from business centre