Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$475 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$405 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$155 per month
- 24 hour access
- Administrative support
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Custom signage
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Shared Workspace
- Telephone answering service
- Town centre location
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This workspace in Melbourne's vibrant buisness area, features an open-plan working spaces - a terrific way to promote ideas exchange and collaboration.
Taking a stroll outside, you can find bars, shops, and green public spaces and the nearby Webb Bridge provides an incredible overview of Melbourne's food scene.
Each private office, meeting room, and communal space is filled with natural light, and many of these spaces overlook the building's sky garden on the ground floor.
With fully-furnished offices, tenants can move in with little delay. The office building utilises climate control to ensure a pleasant, productive work environment.
To complete the package, this business centre also provides superfast wi-fi, reception desk services, company specific signage, and an in-house administration team.
The One Melbourne Quarter is the ideal place to take your business to the next level.
For those occasions when it's necessary to find accommodation for remote employees following meetings or conferences, this business centre is a great option. You can reach the nearest accommodation option, the Travelodge Hotels Docklands Hotel, in around 3 minutes on foot from this address.
The centre's location directly across from Southern Cross Station and its proximity to two of Melbourne's most iconic streets make it an ideal workplace for professionals. For companies or employees that go abroad frequently, the closest airport is easily reached in a distance of 16 km.
With a position of this calibre, this workspace should not be ignored whilst considering new workspace options.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Bureau of Meteorology Training Centre (college/university, college) 112m from business centre
- Chiara (restaurant, italian) 127m from business centre
- Chiara (nightlife) 127m from business centre
- Collins Square (medical supplies equipment) 127m from business centre
- Eclipse Specialty Coffee (coffee shop, café/pub) 130m from business centre
- Car Park Docklands (open parking area) 136m from business centre
- Travelodge Hotels Docklands (hotel/motel, hotel) 136m from business centre
- News Talk 3Aw (media facility) 140m from business centre
- Tutoring for Excellence (school) 140m from business centre
- The Age Research Library (library) 140m from business centre
- Ald (restaurant, fast food) 140m from business centre
- Bus Stop - D15-Batman's Hill/700 Collins St (public transport stop, bus stop) 141m from business centre
- Batman's Hill (public transport stop, tram stop) 142m from business centre
- Bookworld (newsagents tobacconists) 142m from business centre
- Southern Cross Pharmacy (pharmacy) 143m from business centre
- 11 Inch Pizza Dockla (restaurant, pizza) 144m from business centre
- Southern Cross Station Taxi Stand (public transport stop, taxi stand) 145m from business centre
- Tealive (tea house, café/pub) 149m from business centre
- Spanish Doughnuts (restaurant, doughnuts) 156m from business centre
- Amcal (pharmacy) 156m from business centre
- Southern Cross Station (newsagents tobacconists) 156m from business centre
- Mad Mex (medical supplies equipment) 159m from business centre
- Mad Mex (restaurant, mexican) 159m from business centre
- Spencer Street Melbourne Railway Car Park (parking garage) 160m from business centre
- Sugar Station (specialty foods) 160m from business centre
- Southern Cross Station Taxi Stand (public transport stop, taxi stand) 161m from business centre
- Grill'd (restaurant, hamburgers) 162m from business centre
- NSW Regional Office Library (library) 166m from business centre
- South Australian Regional Office Library (library) 166m from business centre
- Docklands Medical & Lifestyle Health Clinic/Travel Doctor Plus (general practitioner, doctor) 167m from business centre
- Espresso Hub (coffee shop, café/pub) 169m from business centre
- Platform 66 Public Bar (nightlife, bar) 170m from business centre
- Bar Nacional (restaurant, tapas) 170m from business centre
- Kool Kidz @ Goods Shed Docklands (child care facility, school) 172m from business centre
- Bus Stop - D14-Southern Cross Station/Collins St (public transport stop, bus stop) 22m from business centre
- Supagrind (restaurant) 28m from business centre
- Sergy Boy (café/pub, café) 33m from business centre
- Sergy Boy (restaurant) 45m from business centre
- Southern Cross Station (public transport stop, tram stop) 47m from business centre
- Southern Cross Station (public transport stop, tram stop) 54m from business centre
- Peddler (restaurant) 64m from business centre
- Bus Stop - D14-Southern Cross Station/Collins St (public transport stop, bus stop) 66m from business centre
- PapaRich (asian (other), restaurant) 69m from business centre
- Sumo Salad (restaurant, salad bar) 78m from business centre
- St. Brew (café/pub, café) 81m from business centre
- Real Ff (restaurant, fast food) 93m from business centre
- Net.db Systems (restaurant, fast food) 93m from business centre
- Mens Biz Collins Sq (hairdressers barbers) 93m from business centre
- Car Park Docklands (open parking area) 93m from business centre
- Degani Bakery Cafe (café/pub, café) 97m from business centre