Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$1299 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$589 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$84 per month
- 24 hour access
- Comfortable lounge
- Double glazing
- Kitchen facilities
- Manned reception
- Meeting rooms
- Near to subway / underground station
- WC (separate male & female)
- WC (unisex)
The Office Space
Housed within the former Festivals Records Headquarters, this business centre resides within an iconic landmark which boasts a contemporary art deco style. Offices are fitted with carpets, double glazing and large windows to create a comfortable and bright working environment which companies can access day and night. There are also meeting rooms and kitchen facilities on offer in addition to a manned reception who welcomes your guests while providing ample support and services which allows you to focus purely on running your business.
Pyrmont is a delightful town which is surrounded by inspiring views of the harbour and an extensive public transport system which keeps your business connected. There is a selection of bars, shops and restaurants close by while Sydney's Central Business District is conveniently located just 2km away for a wider range of amenities and businesses. With the Light Rail, bus routes and Sydney Ferries all within walking distance, companies can enjoy efficient connectivity with the rest of Sydney, including the airport which can be reached within a 16 minute drive via the M1.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road A4
- Airport Sydney Airport (via M1, 16 mins, 13 km)
- Rail Town Hall
Nearby points of interest
- Pyrmont Bridge Hotel (pub) 432m from business centre
- Pyrmont Bay (railway station) 436m from business centre
- Pyrmont Bay Park (park) 438m from business centre
- Wentworth Park (railway station) 484m from business centre
- Australian National Maritime Museum (museum) 541m from business centre
- Greyhound track (track) 795m from business centre
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium (attraction) 864m from business centre
- Millard Reserve (park) 893m from business centre
- Glebe (railway station) 934m from business centre
- Ultimo Library (library) 969m from business centre
- Fish Market (railway station) 97m from business centre
- Slip Inn (pub) 976m from business centre
- Exhibition Centre (railway station) 987m from business centre
- Bristol Arms (pub) 993m from business centre