Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
- 24 hour access
- Administrative support
- Close to railway station
- Conference room
- Furnished work spaces
- Kitchen facilities
- Modern interiors
- Restaurant in the building
- Town centre location
- Wireless networking
The Office Space
Delivering a practical and productive working environment, this executive center at atrium Center-bur would be a fantastic place to commence the search for a new office supplier in Dubai. Work areas are setup and ready to meet all the requirements of organizations regardless of their size, offering an array of essential services including super-fast broadband internet and WI-fi, available for use by all residents. Occupants of this business center benefit from an exceptionally convenient restaurant, serving up a variety of light lunches and snacks whilst also making for an excellent prospect for rest and relaxation in-between meetings. Other features and amenities made available at this hub include use of a lift for good access to all floors, kitchen entry and tastefully furnished interiors.
Situated on Bank street, this well respected business center occupies a town center position, amidst the retail venues, coffee shops and transport connections that you would expect to find in this famous district. Iconic constructions also reside close by including the Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa which are situated less than a 15 minute drive. As well as being a highly sought after business location, these offices also sit in a district of Dubai which is provisioned with leisure and retail outlets. The Al Khaleej Center shopping center is not more than a 8 minute walk, making it a great prospect for indulging in a spot of lunchtime shopping. This area of Dubai would make a great option for businesses that may travel around the world as it is just 12 minutes drive to Dubai International Airport. This balanced mix of amenities and position ensures that atrium Center-bur Khalid bin Al Waleed Road (Bank street) can claim to be one of the most highly sought after locations for firms of all sizes and in all sectors.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Dubai International Airport (12 mins via Airport Rd/Al Khawaneej St/D89, 7.8km)
- Tube Al Fahidi Metro Station 1
Nearby points of interest
- Al Khaleej Center (mall) 411m from business centre
- BurJuman Shopping Center (mall) 492m from business centre
- Al Rais Shoping Centre (mall) 500m from business centre
- Bur Juman Shopping Center (mall) 589m from business centre
- Post Office (post office) 649m from business centre
- Al Fahidi Fort (castle) 753m from business centre
- Royal Ascot (hotel) 824m from business centre
- Spinneys (supermarket) 854m from business centre
- Hotel Vasantha Bhavan (hotel) 899m from business centre
- Winchester Hotel Apartments (hotel) 932m from business centre
- CityMax Bur Dubai 3* (hotel) 957m from business centre