Sorry, this serviced office centre is no longer available
The centre has either closed or is no longer represented by NewOfficeAsia.com.
Here are some related centres that might be of interest or feel free to browse the archived details below.
The Office Space
Boasting a creative and innovative architectural design, this business centre comprises of hand-made timber work suites which are designed to create a luxurious atmosphere for developing businesses. There are 22 offices available, ideal for one to five people, which provide the latest technology, ample natural light and round the clock access for your convenience. With a dedicated manned reception, your guests will be welcomed in a warm and professional manner while your company can enjoy first class concierge service which includes telephone answering and administrative services, allowing you to focus purely on running your business.
With these offices residing in one of Sydney's most beautiful heritage-listed buildings, this business centre boasts a prestigious address within an energetic and dynamic community. Commonwealth Street is home to plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants while a selection of hotels, theatres and art galleries lie within easy walking distance. The area is well-served by bus routes as well as the Light Rail system and Central railway station, offering businesses unrivaled accessibility to the rest of Sydney, including the airport which can be reached in less than a 15 minute drive.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road M1
- Airport Sydney Airport (via Elizabeth St and O'Riordan St, 13 mins, 6.5 km)
- Rail Central Station
Nearby points of interest
- Belmore Park (park) 407m from business centre
- Frog Hollow Reserve (park) 471m from business centre
- Capitol Square (railway station) 511m from business centre
- The Australian Museum (museum) 558m from business centre
- Central (railway station) 579m from business centre
- Cook and Phillip Park (swimming) 687m from business centre
- Day Street Police Station (police) 768m from business centre
- Qantas Credit Union Arena (theatre) 772m from business centre
- Hyde Park (park) 786m from business centre
- Chinese Garden of Friendship (garden) 828m from business centre
- Green Park (park) 863m from business centre
- Saint Mary's Cathedral (place of worship) 906m from business centre
- St James (subway entrance) 922m from business centre
- Mercure Hotel (hotel) 934m from business centre