Sorry, this serviced office centre is no longer available
The centre has either closed or is no longer represented by NewOfficeAsia.com.
Here are some related centres that might be of interest or feel free to browse the archived details below.
The office space
Housed within a heritage warehouse, this business centre is brimming with industrial chic and boasts exposed brickwork, timber floors and plenty of natural light that is sure to impress and inspire. Suites are fully furnished, boasting beautifully finished interiors that have been designed by Caroline Choker and provide the perfect setting for hosting memorable meetings, creative talks and networking events. There is even a superb rooftop terrace and this facility is popular with creative businesses with a range of professionals including artists, photographers, writers, filmmakers, illustrators and designers
This period property enjoys an enviable position in the heart of Surry Hills within a vibrant and creative hub that is rich with networking opportunities. The surrounding vicinity is home to a multitude of trendy restaurants, cultural entertainment venues and beautifully landscaped green spaces. With walking distance to a number of bus stops and two train stations, this business centre benefits from excellent connectivity with the rest of the city while Sydney Airport can be reached within a 15 minute drive.
Map, transport and POIs
- Airport Sydney Airport (12 min, 6.3 km via Elizabeth St and O'Riordan St)
- Rail Central
Nearby points of interest
- Belmore Park (park) 277m from business centre
- Capitol Square (railway station) 411m from business centre
- Frog Hollow Reserve (park) 426m from business centre
- Central (railway station) 447m from business centre
- The Australian Museum (museum) 678m from business centre
- Qantas Credit Union Arena (theatre) 697m from business centre
- Day Street Police Station (police) 753m from business centre
- Chinese Garden of Friendship (garden) 783m from business centre
- Mercure Hotel (hotel) 800m from business centre
- Cook and Phillip Park (swimming) 811m from business centre
- Hyde Park (park) 893m from business centre
- Green Park (park) 953m from business centre
- University of Technology, Sydney (university) 975m from business centre
- Powerhouse Museum (museum) 981m from business centre