Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$600 per person
Well suited to manufacturing and distribution purposes, this type of facility is often found close to major transport networks and usually offers large vehicle access, either by way of roller shutter doors or adjoining loading bays.
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$400 per person
- 24-hour security
- Bike racks
- Car parking spaces
- Conference rooms
- Furnished workspaces
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Restaurant in the building
- Staff on site 7 days a week
The Office Space
Perfect for music, video and photography companies, this unique business centre provides superb co-working office space that also offers studios and rehearsal space. Collaborate and share with like-minded professionals within a relaxed and creative working environment which boasts high speed internet, printing services and beautiful park views. You can access the building 7 days a week (8am - 12am on weekdays, 9am - 6pm on weekends) and take advantage of the exclusive 10% discount on the studio and rehearsal space that is reserved for members of the centre.
Situated on Harris Street, this business centre enjoys a strategic location in Melbourne, sandwiched between Yarraville Gardens and the Maribyrnong River. The surrounding vicinity is home to a number of developing businesses, shops and residential properties alongside Yarraville and Seddon train stations. There are excellent road links for drivers, complemented by on-site parking spaces and a 21 minute commute via the M2 to Melbourne Airport.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Melbourne Airport (21 min, 23.2 km via M2)
- Rail Seddon
Nearby points of interest
- Hanmer Reserve (park) 154m from business centre
- Yarraville Gardens (garden) 310m from business centre
- Footscray City Primary School (school) 682m from business centre
- Bellairs Reserve (park) 784m from business centre
- Victoria University (Footscray Nicholson Campus) (university) 821m from business centre
- Sandford Grove Reserve (park) 823m from business centre
- Footscray Police Station (police) 893m from business centre
- Ercilduone Reserve (park) 896m from business centre