Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$340 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$310 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$71 per month
- 24 hour access
- Access to multiple centres nation-wide
- Business park setting
- Car parking spaces
- Conference rooms
- Conference rooms
- Security system
The Office Space
This business centre provides a comfortable yet professional working environment which is designed to help small start-up companies flourish. Offices are fully furnished, offering high speed internet, ergonomic furniture and round the clock access as well as ample printing and photocopying facilities and technical support. Boasting a contemporary elegance, the waiting areas offer ample space and luxurious flooring which is sure to create a good corporate image for your business and the dedicated staff take care of your guests, calls and paperwork. There is an eatery and newsagents on the ground floor for convenience and companies have full use of the well-equipped boardroom which seats 10 delegates and the small meeting room for up to 4.
Situated on Queens Road, this business centre boasts a prestigious location adjacent to Albert Park Lake which is home to the Melbourne Grand Prix. For those seeking an active atmosphere, there is Albert Park Golf Course, Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre and Fawkner Park close by which is complemented by the Royal Botanical Gardens and St Kilda Beach which also lie within close proximity. There is a wide range of restaurants, cafes and prestigious hotels which can be easily accessed via tram or road, with drivers enjoying a 21 minute journey to Melbourne Airport via the M2.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road St Kilda Road
- Airport Melbourne Airport (via M2, 21 mins, 27.5 km)
Nearby points of interest
- Bowen Crescent Reserve (park) 293m from business centre
- MacRobertson Girls' High School (school) 323m from business centre
- Melbourne Grammar School (school) 472m from business centre
- South African Memorial Reserve (park) 552m from business centre
- Albert Park Public Golf Course (golf course) 573m from business centre
- Edmund Herring Memorial Oval (pitch) 597m from business centre
- Fawkner Park (park) 655m from business centre
- Shrine Reserve (park) 792m from business centre
- Shrine of Remembrance (monument) 842m from business centre
- Albert Cricket Ground (pitch) 859m from business centre
- Bob Jane Stadium (stadium) 894m from business centre
- Park-Eastern Reserve (park) 914m from business centre
- Ludwig Stamer Reserve (park) 927m from business centre
- Christ Church Grammar School (school) 945m from business centre
- Park-Eastern Reserve (park) 969m from business centre
- South Yarra Primary School (school) 982m from business centre