Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$869 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$449 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$104 per month
- Board room
- Flexible terms
- Furnished work spaces
- High speed internet
- Kitchen facilities
- Manned reception
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Photocopying available
- Telephone answering service
- WC (separate male & female)
- Wireless networking
The Office Space
For a complete serviced office solution, this centre in Canberra's most historic district, Kingston, ranks extremely highly. With a variety of office sizes and lease arrangements available and an array of modern amenities and facilities on offer it has everything a modern business might need to flourish in the city. Board room access is offered as part of the package and all suites come with high speed data connections and phone packages making them suitable for immediate occupation.
Canberra inner south has seen major redevelopment and rejuvenation in recent years making it a prime business location under 10 minutes from the city's Central Business District. This new found status has seen an upsurge of trendy coffee shops and fine restaurants and make it a most desirable place to be based. To top it off the international airport is just 12 minutes drive away and the railway station is less than 1 km.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Road Bowen Drive
- Airport Canberra (7.7 km, 12 mins via Tourist Drive 3)
- Rail Canberra
Nearby points of interest
- Telopea Park (park) 273m from business centre
- Barton Tennis Club (sports centre) 461m from business centre
- Manuka Swimming Pool (sports centre) 541m from business centre
- Norgrove Park (park) 557m from business centre
- Australian Federal Police College (university) 570m from business centre
- Bowen Park (park) 645m from business centre
- Manuka Oval (pitch) 705m from business centre
- the RUC (pub) 785m from business centre
- Canberra (railway station) 923m from business centre