Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
- Comfortable lounge
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Restaurant in the building
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This adaptable office centre supplies a managed office provision that epitomises what most growing companies are looking for. The premises are installed with every service and amenity required to succeed in this thriving part of Bangkok.
Located on the fourth floor of the office tower and spanning over 8,000 square meters, this mega co-working location is a hub for like-minded businesses and individuals to network, collaborate and innovate.
A tranquil lounge can be found at this office centre. It provides a place to relax from the stresses of work-life and to socialise with coworkers.
With integrated and cutting edge technology, this facility will appeal to business organisations of all sizes seeking out the benefits of a co-working environment.
Located in the bustling Central Business District, this centre offers a wide range of services.
This space in Bangkok's central area is close to many hotels, restaurants, shopping areas, and the sky train.
Public transportation is readily available in the area, including a BTS station. The building itself is also very easy to access. From Sam Yan metro station is only five minutes away.
With great rates, easy accessibility, and various public services all in one place, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more attractive prospective home to conduct business in Bangkok.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Goru (restaurant) 14m from business centre
- Embrace Energy Yoga Teacher Training School (sports center) 16m from business centre
- Vithit Factory Group (factory outlet) 16m from business centre
- Homa Travel&Tour (travel agents) 20m from business centre
- Thiphak Sai Truat Ang Ri Du Nang (police station) 30m from business centre
- Road House Bar BQ (restaurant, american) 37m from business centre
- AP Medical (pharmacy) 47m from business centre
- Charn Issara Tower Parking Garage (parking garage) 51m from business centre
- New York Minit (restaurant) 51m from business centre
- Kaow Monta (restaurant, thai) 51m from business centre
- Misato (restaurant, japanese) 51m from business centre
- Edoya (restaurant, japanese) 51m from business centre
- Sekitei Japanese Restaurant (restaurant, japanese) 51m from business centre
- Jim Thompson Shop Surawong (tailor shop) 53m from business centre
- Ya Nueng (pharmacy) 60m from business centre
- Atomake School (technical school, school) 60m from business centre
- Tia Kuang Seng Nursing Home (furniture/home furnishings) 63m from business centre
- Nan Phesat (pharmacy) 70m from business centre
- Serena (hotel/motel, hotel) 76m from business centre
- Kizahashi (restaurant, thai) 81m from business centre
- Sala Si Siam Restaurant (restaurant, thai) 82m from business centre
- Matoi Sushi (restaurant, sushi) 83m from business centre
- (public transport stop, bus stop) 83m from business centre
- Manee Silp Hand Made (do-it-yourself centers) 84m from business centre