Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Dhs5500 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Car parking spaces
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This flexible office space provides both private and co-working office solutions, ensuring that modern employees have everything they need to accomplish their jobs.
It is fully furnished, boasting a sleek, modern interior, allowing immediate occupancy with minimal fuss.
You can rely on this facility for all of your business needs. The onsite team of managers and secretaries ensures that everything runs smoothly. 24 hour security and round-the-clock access to the centre is provided to all tenants.
A warm and inviting lobby welcomes visitors and provides assistance as needed. These executive offices have an excellent business-like atmosphere.
Right across from Dubai Creek and the E11 highway, this fantastic centre enjoys an ideal location in Business Bay.
There are a number of international corporations, luxurious hotels, and leisure venues nearby. There are also plenty of dining options within walking distance, including Billy Bob, just 3 minutes walking distance away and popular among those familiar with the area.
The Sheikh Zayed Road is just around the corner and provides great accessibility to the city by either Road or metro, and the Dubai International Airport is only roughly 15 minutes away.
Within walking distance from Business Bay is the fabulous Safa Park, a peaceful getaway from the crush.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Dubai International Airport (typically 10 - 18 min, 14.4 km via E11)
- Rail Chocolate Academy (129 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- Right Way Travel and Tourism (travel agents) 112m from business centre
- Zoom (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 118m from business centre
- Desco Copy And Print Center (photocopy) 123m from business centre
- Park Lane Tower (important tourist attraction, tower) 129m from business centre
- Tomeh Tourism and Travel (travel agents) 129m from business centre
- Chocolate Academy (vocational training, school) 129m from business centre
- Lyion Cosmo Trade (medical supplies equipment) 135m from business centre
- New Vision Travel and Tourism (travel agents) 137m from business centre
- Belle Femme Trading (beauty salon) 137m from business centre
- Billy Bob (restaurant, fast food) 142m from business centre
- Sheldier Technical Services (media facility) 142m from business centre
- Moving Reflection Productions (media facility) 142m from business centre
- Acme Automation (hardware) 27m from business centre
- Iris Bay (important tourist attraction, tower) 47m from business centre
- Bon And Hail Cafe (café/pub, café) 94m from business centre