Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Dhs320 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Dhs1250 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Administrative support
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- Cash machine / ATM
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Disabled facilities (DDA/ASA compliant)
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Raised floors
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Restaurant in the building
- Shared Workspace
- Telephone answering service
- Town centre location
- Training rooms available
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Business Bay is the bustling centre of Dubai, and the office space is centrally located within it. This suite is part of an open working area that fosters good levels of collaboration and networking.
The facility also offers a number of co-working areas, to suit the needs of any company. You can choose between two different co-working options based on space and price requirements. There are many fantastic facilities at the business centre - examples include high-speed Internet access, good meeting rooms, free tea and coffee, and free printing/copying.
In addition to prestigious offices, there are also training rooms for activities that require some degree of interaction or group participation.
This office space can be found within the Business Bay area of Dubai, in a commercial building.
It is located near the E11 and has excellent connections. Renters may park their cars in the work centre's parking area. A Metro station is just a few steps from the office, providing excellent access to other areas of the city.
Depending on traffic congestion and the time of day, you can expect the trip to take anywhere from 10 to 18 minutes to the nearest airport (Dubai International).
Near the space is an 80-meter Gymnasium & Swimming Pool (about 2 minutes walk). Being able to access a fitness facility so near your office affords those on your team an opportunity to disconnect from the work environment for a bit and refresh their concentration before returning to work.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Bon And Hail Cafe (café/pub, café) 20m from business centre
- Zoom (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 37m from business centre
- Right Way Travel and Tourism (travel agents) 42m from business centre
- Desco Copy And Print Center (photocopy) 54m from business centre
- New Vision Travel and Tourism (travel agents) 74m from business centre
- Belle Femme Trading (beauty salon) 74m from business centre
- Pegas Touristik (travel agents) 74m from business centre
- Lyion Cosmo Trade (medical supplies equipment) 81m from business centre
- Ladies Prayer Room (place of worship, mosque) 84m from business centre
- Gymnasium & Swimming Pool (fitness club center, sports center) 84m from business centre