Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
฿9250 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
฿5720 per person
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Designed with numerous workstations, including hot desks, executive offices and meeting rooms, this property enables companies and entrepreneurs of all shapes and sizes have the option of renting office space at incredibly affordable rates.
Setup delays and infrastructure troubles can make moving offices exasperating but this office provider makes sure spaces are ready to go and employs a team of world-class staff to ensure a smooth transition.
Tenants also have access to fast Wi-Fi, printers, cleaning services and many other day-to-day amenities.
In addition to being located close to coffee shops and restaurants, this work centre provides your employees with the opportunity to collaborate and network before and after work.
This neighbourhood of Bangkok is also quite convenient to the airport, which is barely 23 kilometres from the district and is about 41 minutes by car via Route 31.
Although mainly known for the businesses it offers, this workplace in Bangkok also offers plenty of ways to relax and unwind. Amarin Plaza retail centre is just a 1-minute stroll from here - a great place to do some shopping.
It is possible to get to this place in various ways, including MRT train, Grab, bus and taxi. Parking is available at the centre for those that commute by car.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- The Cook (restaurant) 35m from business centre
- The Best Street Food (restaurant) 35m from business centre
- Sape All Day Brunch (restaurant) 35m from business centre
- Louisa Coffee (café/pub, café) 35m from business centre
- Starbucks (coffee shop, café/pub) 39m from business centre
- Betterment of Life (school) 39m from business centre
- Samart Health Care (leisure center) 39m from business centre
- Hand Made (leisure center) 39m from business centre
- Moon Lita (leisure center) 39m from business centre
- Oral Dental Clinic (dentist) 39m from business centre
- Ross Dedd (restaurant, thai) 39m from business centre
- Factory Outlet (factory outlet) 39m from business centre
- Chamchuri Restaurant (restaurant, thai) 39m from business centre
- Khun Tom Thai Desserts (restaurant, thai) 39m from business centre
- Vegetarian Food (vegetarian, restaurant) 39m from business centre
- Genki Cavana (restaurant, japanese) 39m from business centre
- Amarin Plaza (shopping center) 39m from business centre
- McDonald's (restaurant, fast food) 39m from business centre
- Rum Puree Dance Studio (school) 39m from business centre
- Bangkok Simphony (school) 39m from business centre