Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$600 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$45 per month
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Ready to go
- Telephone answering service
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
If you're looking for a well established serviced office space with reasonable prices in Melbourne, then this opportunity at 83 High Street is definitely worth a look.
Tenants have access to light and bright offices, as well as beautiful communal gardens, bike racks, and shower facilities.
Offering something of a 'turn-key solution', this office hub is ready for business. Suites at this centre come with basic infrastructure up-and-running and a world-class assistance team who specialise in helping firms settle in.
Enjoy running your business from an impressive location without the hassle of having to deal with large monthly overheads associated with traditional office space. Fully furnished offices are available for individuals up to 15 persons with flexible terms.
This Kew Junction Building is located just 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, providing direct access to a significant business district without the extortionate rates and congestion.
The centre is located near several tram lines, making commuting simple and lies close to some of Australia's most important arterial transport links.
Those who rent space at this office provider can also relax and walk in the nearby Cresco Reserve, which is about 3 minutes away on foot.
It is difficult to find a place in or around Melbourne that provides a premium business address, along with affordable rental rates and easy access to leisure activities.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Tab Kew Junction (repair facility) 101m from business centre
- Dr Edwina Brennan (doctor) 112m from business centre
- Million Jewels (hairdressers barbers) 117m from business centre
- Ree'philz Cafe (restaurant) 120m from business centre
- Quality Suites Beaumont Kew (hotel/motel, hotel) 121m from business centre
- Patent Place (restaurant, fast food) 130m from business centre
- Kew Automotive Car Care Centre (repair facility) 141m from business centre
- Dr Jackie Cade Anaesthesia (doctor) 142m from business centre
- David Gunn French Polishing (furniture/home furnishings) 144m from business centre
- Blax Coffee (restaurant, fast food) 145m from business centre
- Ye & Huang (restaurant, fast food) 145m from business centre
- Dental On Cue (dentist) 146m from business centre
- Joe Juric Dental Practice (dentist) 146m from business centre
- The Creative Menu (grocers) 148m from business centre
- Ladder Art Space (school) 150m from business centre
- Bus Stop 3190 (public transport stop, bus stop) 154m from business centre
- Reè Philz Cafe (café/pub, café) 155m from business centre
- Cresco Reserve (park recreation area, park) 161m from business centre
- Kew Junction Eatery (restaurant) 163m from business centre
- Bus Stop - Kew Junction/Studley Park Rd (public transport stop, bus stop) 166m from business centre
- Tt Hair & Beauty (hairdressers barbers) 172m from business centre
- Bus Stop - 32-Kew Junction/High St (public transport stop, bus stop) 175m from business centre
- Percy's Aeroplane (café/pub, café) 177m from business centre
- Satay Inn (asian (other), restaurant) 180m from business centre
- Spice Thai Restaurant (restaurant, thai) 180m from business centre
- Kew Junction (public transport stop, tram stop) 181m from business centre
- Stevenson Street (public transport stop, tram stop) 182m from business centre
- Hotel Kew (restaurant, australian) 185m from business centre
- School Holiday Program (child care facility, school) 191m from business centre
- Vicroads Head Office (medical supplies equipment) 192m from business centre
- McCarthy Library (library) 196m from business centre
- Saint Paul's College (special school, school) 197m from business centre
- Stevenson Street (public transport stop, tram stop) 206m from business centre
- Wilson Learning Australia (beauty salon) 207m from business centre
- Royal Norwegian Consulate (embassy) 211m from business centre
- Robert Chazan (doctor) 81m from business centre
- Eureka Partners (restaurant) 99m from business centre