Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$739 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$550 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Bicycle storage
- Car parking spaces
- CCTV monitoring
- Conference roomss
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Kitchen facilities
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Town centre location
- Video conference facilities
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This Melbourne co-eorking Centre has a beautiful interior design, a great location, and modern facilities that are sure to impress. Besides receiving professional reception services, members are also offered administrative support throughout the week.
The space also comes with fabulous break-out areas, where staff members can catch up with one another.
Other top-of-the-line amenities include 24/7 building access, daily cleaning, secure access, podcast studios and high-speed internet to name but a few. Another major benefit to those who are struggling to find parking in this neighbourhood is the secure onsite parking area.
With these and numerous other amenities at each service-user's disposal, this office provider is in a superb position to offer up whatever is required for an up-and-coming enterprise to get off to an excellent start.
A short 5-minute walk takes you from Southern Cross Railway Station to this Melbourne office space.
A tram stop is located outside the building's entrance. From there, one can travel to King Street, into the Docklands district and out into the Eastern Suburbs. In addition, the parking at this centre is plentiful, enabling your morning commute to be hassle-free. The location also offers bike storage and supports the use of green transportation.
Essendon Fields Airport is quickly reached from this serviced office centre. This transfer should require a maximum of 26 minutes, although it can be completed in 16 depending on aspects including traffic conditions and the day of the week.
This Melbourne business centre offers convenient access to business and public transportation, making it an attractive contender for those seeking a world-class work space.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Essendon Fields Airport (typically 16 - 26 min, 15.9 km via M2)
- Rail Deakin University-Deakin Prime (42 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- Chilli India (restaurant, indian) 15m from business centre
- Blanc Cafe Bar (café/pub, café) 15m from business centre
- Saravana Bhavan (restaurant, indian) 17m from business centre
- O'hare Commercial Investments (restaurant, fast food) 24m from business centre
- Pragmatic Training (school) 34m from business centre
- Salon Blend (hairdressers barbers) 34m from business centre
- Aujane (restaurant) 34m from business centre
- ibis Styles KINGSGATE HOTEL (hotel/motel, hotel) 35m from business centre
- Ibis Styles Kingsgate (hotel/motel, hotel) 35m from business centre
- Ibis Styles Kingsgate Hotel (hotel/motel, hotel) 35m from business centre
- Bergerac Restaurant (restaurant) 35m from business centre
- In A Rush (café/pub, café) 36m from business centre
- Bergerac French Restaurant (restaurant, french) 37m from business centre
- Alcohol And Drug Fou (newsagents tobacconists) 40m from business centre
- Deakin University-Deakin Prime (vocational training, school) 42m from business centre
- Boost Juice (yogurt/juice bar, restaurant) 42m from business centre
- Shuji Sushi (restaurant, sushi) 46m from business centre
- Pink Cocoa (nightlife) 48m from business centre
- Kinship & Co. (café/pub, café) 50m from business centre
- Australian Drug Foundation Drug Info Library (library) 50m from business centre
- Be Responsive Melbourne Meetup (museum) 51m from business centre
- Kings Artist Run Initiative (museum) 53m from business centre
- City Dental Care Cosmetic Centre (dentist) 53m from business centre
- King Street (public transport stop, tram stop) 53m from business centre
- Women's Leadership Institute Australia (college/university) 55m from business centre
- Shangri-La Kitchen (restaurant, chinese) 56m from business centre
- Alfred Healthcare Trusts Ac Medical Research Foundation (doctor) 57m from business centre