Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$735 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$699 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$165 per month
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Centrally heated
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
With this fantastic office provider, you will have access to a fully managed workspace that can elevate your company to new heights. In this booming district, the premises have every amenity and convenience required for you to get up and running without hesitation.
The building's top floor offers unsurpassed views of the city and an affordable and flexible workspace option.
A shared office location, bookable meeting rooms and virtual office solutions are available along with business-quality WiFi networks, parking, and 24/7 access.
As temperatures have been breaking records lately, maintaining a productive working environment is a key consideration as you decide which office options to pursue. The operators have equipped this office space with a temperature control system that maintains a stable climate in all weather conditions.
This high-quality development is conveniently located within walking distance of numerous amenities, such as Bankstown city gardens, the Telstra Museum and an outdoor shopping centre.
Sydney Airport can be easily accessed from this centre. This transfer usually requires no more than 20 minutes, but it can be undertaken in under 14 dependent on variables such as weather conditions and traffic congestion.
Within a short walk, you'll find lots of eateries - Dougie's Grill is situated approximately 30 metres from the hotel and provides a great place to grab a bite after a long workday.
This fusion of services and provisions guarantees that this space is positioned within one of the most attractive spots for productive businesses of all types.
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Sydney Airport (typically 14 - 20 min, 14.7 km via M5)
- Rail Bankstown College of TAFE (20 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- St George Bankstown (bank) 20m from business centre
- Bankstown College of TAFE (vocational training, school) 20m from business centre
- Bankstown Medical Centre (pharmacy) 20m from business centre
- Dental (dentist) 23m from business centre
- Russell Linton Millard (doctor) 26m from business centre
- Dougie's Grill (restaurant, hamburgers) 33m from business centre
- Summit Ink Supplies (office equipment) 34m from business centre
- Train Different 2200 (beauty salon) 40m from business centre
- B&A Organisation (restaurant, fast food) 40m from business centre
- ANZ - Bankstown Branch (bank) 50m from business centre
- Australia And New Zealand Banking Group (bank) 50m from business centre
- Nasser Elhage (doctor) 51m from business centre
- Yi Wei Feng (beauty salon) 63m from business centre
- Mourad's Pharmacy (pharmacy) 63m from business centre
- Rinse Hair Management (beauty salon) 63m from business centre
- Restwell Street Medical Centre (doctor) 66m from business centre
- Merabi Groceries (grocers) 67m from business centre
- Tripoli Bakery (bakers) 67m from business centre
- Sierra Food Market (grocers) 68m from business centre
- Fjd (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 70m from business centre
- Abir Faytrouni (restaurant, fast food) 70m from business centre
- Kenedy Merheb (restaurant, fast food) 70m from business centre
- S.M Hussain & F Jamaleddine (supermarkets hypermarkets, market) 70m from business centre
- Bankstown Lebanese Restaurant (restaurant, lebanese) 70m from business centre
- Bankstown Primary School (school) 72m from business centre
- Bright Learning Family Day Care Scheme (child care facility, school) 72m from business centre
- Mina 1 Bakery-Bankstown (restaurant) 73m from business centre
- Australian Studies (college/university) 76m from business centre
- Gozleme Hutt (restaurant) 76m from business centre
- Bankstown Christian & Missionary Alliance (place of worship, church) 78m from business centre
- Salvation Army (place of worship, church) 78m from business centre
- Thuy Hong Michelle Diep And Vicky Thuy-Ha Diep (newsagents tobacconists) 80m from business centre
- Sierra Food Market (grocers) 80m from business centre
- Sarah Chahal (furniture/home furnishings) 80m from business centre
- Instyle Homeware (furniture/home furnishings) 80m from business centre
- Maheen Family Day Care Scheme (child care facility, school) 80m from business centre
- Allflight Travel Agency (travel agents) 80m from business centre
- Restwell Street Newsagency (newsagents tobacconists) 80m from business centre
- Western Union - Restwell Newsagency (currency exchange) 80m from business centre
- Monkey Mania (amusement park) 83m from business centre
- Waroeng Ny Sudarto (restaurant, indonesian) 89m from business centre
- Dr Tarek Chemaisse (dentist) 90m from business centre
- Lucky Cheng's Noodle House (restaurant, chinese) 94m from business centre