Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$785 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$749 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
$209 per month
- 24 hour access
- Administrative support
- Affiliate centre access
- Air conditioned
- Business park setting
- Car parking spaces
- Conference roomss
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Drink making facilities
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Presentation equipment
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Shower cubicles
- Telephone answering service
- Town centre location
- Video conference facilities
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This dynamic urban space in the heart of Sydney's downtown has been serving the city's entrepreneurs since 1999.
Spread over three floors you will find private offices, conference rooms, and collaborative workspaces. From its impressive skyscraper podium levels, this inspiring office space is well-connected to public transportation and the lively commercial environment.
In addition to the additional opportunities provided by this office provider, its location within a vibrant business district setting promotes the cultivation of value-added collaborations with nearby complementary companies.
As part of the town's main business district, these executive offices provide unrivalled access to retail outlets, public transportation connections, and coffee shops that are synonymous with a location of such vibrancy.
For those occupants that do business overseas, the closest airport is but 12 kilometres by road, a journey of roughly 19 minutes on a clear day.
You will find plenty of great business reasons to move to this district, as well as a variety of well-liked historical sites and art galleries, including one that is just a 1-minute walk away, the Museum of Australian Currency.
There are many nearby public transportation options so commuting here is simple. There are plenty of parking facilities along George Street, as well as new light rail service, for even closer access to the city's most celebrated retail and dining spaces.
Make an enquiry Download details PDF
Map, Transport and POIs
- Airport Sydney Airport (typically 14 - 24 min, 11.5 km via M1)
- Rail Martin Place (52 metres)
Nearby points of interest
- Saint Stephen's Uniting Church (important tourist attraction) 19m from business centre
- Saint Stephen's Uniting Church (place of worship, church) 19m from business centre
- Sydney Retina Clinic (doctor) 24m from business centre
- Dr Adrian Vertoudakis (dentist) 27m from business centre
- Museum of Australian Currency (museum) 31m from business centre
- Macquarie St Pharmacy (pharmacy) 34m from business centre
- Py Holdings (pharmacy) 35m from business centre
- My Ozstudy (school) 36m from business centre
- Mark Andrew Robertson (doctor) 36m from business centre
- Benson Lane (dentist) 36m from business centre
- Macquarie St Abortion Clinic (doctor) 36m from business centre
- Bus Stop - Martin Place Station, Platform 2 (public transport stop, bus stop) 37m from business centre
- Benchmark Espresso (café/pub, café) 38m from business centre
- Jeffrey Chaim Albert (dentist) 46m from business centre
- Contraceptive Services (general practitioner, doctor) 46m from business centre
- Bus Stop - Martin Place Station, Platform 1 (public transport stop, bus stop) 50m from business centre
- Environment Court Library (library) 51m from business centre
- Martin Place (railway station, (sub) urban) 52m from business centre
- Parliament of New South Wales (government office) 55m from business centre
- Public Toilet - Martin Place Train Station (toilet) 56m from business centre
- Eggshell Cafe (restaurant, cafeterias) 58m from business centre
- Natalybeauty (hairdressers barbers) 58m from business centre