Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
$450 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
$390 per person
- 24 hour access
- 24 hour security
- Administrative support
- Air conditioned
- Bicycle storage
- Brick construction
- Building Type – Glass
- Building Type – White Plaster
- Car parking spaces
- Cat 2 lighting
- Cat 6 networking or higher
- CCTV monitoring
- Centrally heated
- Climate control
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Custom signage
- Disabled facilities (DDA/ASA compliant)
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- IT support available
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interior design
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Outside space
- Period property
- Pet friendly
- Powered by renewable energy
- Presentation equipment
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Recycling points
- Shared Workspace
- Shower cubicles
- Telephone answering service
- Training rooms available
- Video conference facilities
- VOIP telephony
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This business centre offers freelancers and start-ups serviced offices and coworking space of a world-class standard.
There is corporate printing support, as well as admin and IT assistance, and reception services, on-hand to make those day-to-day tasks that bit easier. Having access to high-speed internet and security 24/7 enables members to conduct business any time or day of the week and grow their businesses as they see fit.
The modernised period building oozes character, ensuring that tenants are set for success in a setting guaranteed to impress guests and clients alike.
Members can sip on a cold beer and swap storeys at the centre's Friday barbeques - demonstrating how well the centre values and nurtures its close-knit community.
A well-liked office centre in Melbourne, these suites are a short walk from several restaurants and bars. Furthermore, this building is easy to access via numerous public transport options and Road connections.
For enterprises that frequently have to house guests overnight, these serviced offices are well catered for. There's a good repertoire of convenient accommodation options, the closest is the Central Richmond Hotel, accessible in roughly 4 minutes.
A short walk takes you to Lennox Street, Gibbons Street, and Richmond Station, which are all located near the centre.
It takes about 15 minutes to walk to the Melbourne Cricket Ground, AAMI Park, and Hisense Arena if staff need some leisure options after work.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Peter Henry Wilde (doctor) 107m from business centre
- Philip Dundee Urology (doctor) 115m from business centre
- Peters Justin S (doctor) 115m from business centre
- The Hardware Societe (hardware) 116m from business centre
- Body In Balance (solarium massage, leisure center) 128m from business centre
- Ragz Cleaning Services (laundry) 128m from business centre
- Lennox Coffee & Kitchen (international, restaurant) 128m from business centre
- Acacia Children's Centre (child care facility, school) 153m from business centre
- Camelot Early Learning Centre (child care facility, school) 173m from business centre
- Anna Antoinette Talack (dentist) 173m from business centre
- Resnews (hairdressers barbers) 182m from business centre
- Central Richmond Accommodation (hotel/motel) 187m from business centre
- Corp Coffee Solutions (food shops) 190m from business centre
- Car Park Richmond (open parking area) 194m from business centre
- Sidebottom Corp (fitness club center, sports center) 60m from business centre
- David Bruce Walters (furniture/home furnishings) 76m from business centre
- Fresh Everyday (grocers) 90m from business centre