Services & Amenities
Well suited to manufacturing and distribution purposes, this type of facility is often found close to major transport networks and usually offers large vehicle access, either by way of roller shutter doors or adjoining loading bays.
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp1.2e+006 per person
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- Catering services available
- Conference roomss
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Custom signage
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Open plan workstations
- Ready to go
- Shared Workspace
- Town centre location
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
This Jakarta office space is widely recognised for its collaborative culture, interior ambience and creative community. Whether you have a small or a large team, these beautifully furnished private offices help you attract the very best talent.
This work centre is complemented by a conference/meeting room, provisioned with everything a company might need for a collaborative and efficient meeting with your employees.
A location such as this one offers every service your company might need, as well as tenant parking spaces, an essential requirement for those familiar with finding parking spaces in this area.
Several facilities are available to members including high-speed Internet access, beverages, IT support, meeting rooms and air conditioning to name but a few.
The suites at this centre are conveniently located just a short walk from some of the most desirable places to eat and shop in Jakarta. Furthermore, this establishment provides easy access to much of the region's rail network.
Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport is roughly 12 kilometres 'door to door' on the jl. Matraman raya, which is equal to 29 minutes by car, depending on the hour and traffic. A bus stop is just two minutes' walk away.
It offers a workspace in the perfect location to support growth and networking.
For remote staff who need to stay overnight after conferences or events, this workplace is ideal. Several options are available, and the Puri Inn Hotel is the closest one which can be walked in roughly two minutes.
A space with such a combination of features is incredibly attractive to businesses of every size.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- Oasis (restaurant, french) 68m from business centre
- LIPI Raden Saleh (government office) 97m from business centre
- Markobar (restaurant, indonesian) 104m from business centre
- Puri Inn Hotel (hotel/motel, hostel) 105m from business centre
- Wide Smile Dental Clinic - Raden Saleh (dentist) 129m from business centre
- Al Jazeerah (restaurant, arabian) 130m from business centre
- Circle K (convenience stores) 132m from business centre
- Alfred Mala Victor Siahaan Sp.A (doctor) 132m from business centre
- Bank BTN KCP Cikini (bank) 134m from business centre
- Hotel Karya (hotel/motel, hotel) 137m from business centre
- Bank Ina Perdana (bank) 146m from business centre
- Departemen Keuangan Republik Indonesia Menteng (government office) 158m from business centre
- Restoran Sederhana (restaurant, indonesian) 187m from business centre
- SMP Negeri 1 Jakarta (school) 210m from business centre
- Pizza Hut Delivery (restaurant, pizza) 216m from business centre
- Martha Tilaar Salon& Day Spa - Cikini (leisure center) 220m from business centre
- Mesjid Al Makmur (place of worship, mosque) 221m from business centre
- Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Al Makmur (school) 221m from business centre
- SMK Al Makmur (school) 221m from business centre