Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp2.95e+006 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp2.79e+006 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
Rp390000 per month
- Comfortable lounge
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (dedicated)
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Telephone answering service
- Town centre location
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
The Revenue Tower in the bustling SCBD area presents an outstanding contemporary office space option for businesses. Offering a host of excellent amenities and services, such as high-speed internet connectivity, ample meeting room space, and 24/7 access, the private office spaces cater to all business requirements.
Flexible contractual agreements can be tailored to businesses, which can choose from additional services including professional housekeeping, super-fast wifi, and telephone answering. Inclusive rates cover meeting and conference rooms, a manned reception, and speedy internet connections, ensuring smooth business operations.
Located in SCBD, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.52-53, Jakarta, the Revenue Tower provides businesses with an exceptional workspace in a highly sought-after location. With easy access via car, taxi, MRT public transportation, and bus, this office space presents a convenient choice for businesses. In addition, the JKT48 Theatre, featuring the city's cultural and artistic offerings, is merely a stone's throw away.
The Soekarno Hatta International Airport can be reached in under 40 minutes using the Jl. Tol Dalam Kota and Jl. Tol Prof. Dr. Insinyur Sedyatmo routes. Furthermore, this prime office location is a short walking distance from banks and a variety of food and beverage options, making it both an attractive and practical workspace. The office hub can be reached in less than a minute from the post office, situated just 20 metres away.
For alternative transportation, the Istora Mandiri metro station is also in close proximity to the workspace.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- The Japan Foundation (library) 9m from business centre
- Kantor Pos Summitmas (post office) 18m from business centre
- Maybank (bank) 18m from business centre
- AEON (industrial building) 18m from business centre
- Etihad Airways (industrial building) 18m from business centre
- Alianz (industrial building) 18m from business centre
- Family Mart (convenience stores) 32m from business centre
- CHOCO GO (food shops) 32m from business centre
- Meatman Nikuo (restaurant, japanese) 32m from business centre
- Chikuyo-Tei (restaurant, indonesian) 32m from business centre
- Japan Foundation (government office) 32m from business centre
- Basara (restaurant) 32m from business centre
- mandiri Summitmas (bank) 66m from business centre
- mandiri KCP jakarta puncak emas (bank) 66m from business centre
- PLN (electric vehicle station) 91m from business centre