Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp4.5e+006 per person
Well suited to manufacturing and distribution purposes, this type of facility is often found close to major transport networks and usually offers large vehicle access, either by way of roller shutter doors or adjoining loading bays.
Industrial units from
Rp75000 per sq/m
- Custom signage
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Meeting rooms
- Office cleaning service
- Ready to go
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
With this adaptable office space, businesses can move into a space that is truly suitable for 21st-century businesses. The facility is equipped with all the facilities and advantages your organisation could need in this desirable Jakarta district.
No time will be lost on negotiating leases, working with architects or buying furniture as all this has already been done for you. Your team will feel at home with these warm, inviting, comfortable, and uniquely designed private offices.
The process of changing spaces is often accompanied by start-up delays and teething problems. Fortunately, this building has workspaces that are fully equipped so that newly arrived residents can get back up to speed quickly.
Providing all these things and with such low startup costs, these workspaces are an awesome option worth considering whilst trying to find new offices in Jakarta.
There are many commercial buildings surrounding the center, creating a dynamic business environment.
From here, you can access the International Airport of Halim Perdanakusuma, which is just 12 km away. Dr. Rasuna said this in 21 minutes. Bus stations are within walking distance of the property.
The Nest Foodhall& Grill is 180m away and a 4-minute walk on foot - a popular place to meet with friends and colleagues for lunch and a break from work.
This centre offers a perfect combination of low fees, many travel options, and a highly sought after postcode, plus an operating centre that's set up and ready to go.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- The Nest Foodhall& Grill (restaurant, indonesian) 180m from business centre
- Apartemen Kuningan Place (flats/apartment complex) 180m from business centre
- Royal Academy (school) 182m from business centre
- Apartemen Menara Budi (condominium complex) 285m from business centre
- Apartemen Puri Imperium (condominium complex) 293m from business centre
- Daniel S Lev Law Library (library) 306m from business centre
- Jasa Raharja (government office) 332m from business centre
- Gedung KPK (government office) 335m from business centre
- Saseka Gelora Finance (industrial building) 340m from business centre
- Jsyskusuma Perdana Lines (industrial building) 340m from business centre
- Hatsu Marine (industrial building) 340m from business centre
- BCA Menara Imperium (bank) 345m from business centre
- Rumah Makan Lezat O (restaurant, indonesian) 348m from business centre
- Kafe Mall (café/pub, café) 348m from business centre
- Kiara Kantin (restaurant, indonesian) 348m from business centre
- Indomaret Menara Imperium (convenience stores) 348m from business centre
- AAUI (exhibition convention center) 5m from business centre
- Indomaret Permata Kuningan (convenience stores) 54m from business centre