Services & Amenities
Commonly referred to as business centres, executive suites or managed offices, serviced offices are operated by management companies and usually come with rental terms that are more flexible than traditional office space. Most serviced office packages include numerous services, amenities and rates in the monthly fee.
Serviced offices from
Rp1.3e+006 per person
Workstations at this type of facility are ideal for for the self-employed or SMEs looking for low-cost flexibility. Coworking or shared office spaces are usually equipped with all the facilities needed to get up and working fast and offer excellent prospects for networking and collaboration with other industries.
Coworking space from
Rp700000 per person
Providing a physical address and reception services at the lowest possible cost, virtual office is for companies and individuals who wish to work remotely. Other provisions may include mail opening & scanning, meeting room access and voicemail.
Virtual office from
Rp292000 per month
- 24 hour access
- Air conditioned
- Car parking spaces
- CCTV monitoring
- Comfortable lounge
- Conference roomss
- Convenient for transport hubs
- Every day reception
- Fixed rates
- Flexible contracts
- Furnished work spaces
- High-speed internet (shared)
- Inclusive of services
- Individual workspaces
- IT and Telecoms infrastructure
- Mail handling service
- Meeting rooms
- Modern interior design
- Modern interiors
- Office cleaning service
- On-site management support
- Open plan workstations
- Printing and copying equipment
- Ready to go
- Reception staff
- Shared Office Space
- Telephone answering service
- Wi-fi access
The Office Space
Located on the stunning Kapuk beach, this modern co-working and office space is the ideal setting for teams seeking a beachside workspace. The building has been recently renovated and provides a highly customisable service agreement to accommodate all tenant requirements. A variety of facilities are available to all occupants, including a business lounge for relaxation and focus.
Private office tenants benefit from 24/7 access and high-speed internet connectivity. Furthermore, the top floor of the building houses a hotel, making it an excellent space for entrepreneurs looking to start or expand their business.
Situated in the highly sought-after Kamal Muara district of Kecamatan, Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota J, this office space enjoys a prime location. Its close proximity to a wide variety of dining options, entertainment venues and Jakarta's most popular attractions make it an attractive choice for tenants. The area is well-known as a shopping hotspot, with the esteemed PIK Avenue Mall only a six-minute drive away.
Commuting is a breeze, thanks to the office space being easily accessible via multiple roads and a range of public transit options such as mass rapid transit, bus, and taxi.
Map, Transport and POIs
Nearby points of interest
- SPBU 34-14415 (petrol station) 106m from business centre
- Wijaya Skin Solution (leisure center) 153m from business centre
- Kibo Cheese Cake (restaurant, indonesian) 245m from business centre
- Mister Donuts (restaurant, indonesian) 269m from business centre
- Budha Tzu Chi Indonesia (school) 280m from business centre
- Kin No Torikara (restaurant, japanese) 282m from business centre
- Abura Soba (restaurant, indonesian) 285m from business centre
- Celebrity Fitness PIK Avenue Mall (fitness club center, sports center) 311m from business centre
- PIK Avenue Mall (shopping center) 317m from business centre
- Ace Hardware (hardware) 330m from business centre